Help with USC interview!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arana

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an interview from USC, I just got the e-mail last night and you have to sign up for the day on-line. However, the web site is not letting me, it says all the days ie. until June are full-which is impossible. Can any one help me, or did any one have trouble signing up for an interview, thanks ?USC is one of my #1's. :( +pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

I signed up for an interview yesterday and there was only one day still available in December and that was the 11th. The Jnauary dates were pretty wide open though. Keep trying to schedule your interview. If all else fails give the admissions office a call on Tuesday.

Congratulations. If you happen to want someone to stay with when you come out here, feel free to send me an IM (I'm also at the top of the student host list)

JOsh

Members don't see this ad :)
tsk tsk, already hitting on the incoming class ;) :D

ain't nothing wrong with that.. there are some cute girls in your class.. :p

i had no trouble, but make sure you're in the right application year (i believe you can go backwards and forwards in years, as well as months).

Why don't you just call them!

Originally posted by Hero
tsk tsk, already hitting on the incoming class ;) :D
Got to get them while they are young.