Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

london27

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone--

i have a few secondaries (i know--i'm at the tail end, but i'm gettin there....!) left, and i was wondering which of them guaranteed an interview, no matter what---i have secondaries from loma linda, slu, rush, and rosalind franklin--does anyone have any feedback or know abt any of those???? THANKS SO MUCH! good luck to everyone!!!

Members don't see this ad.

haha. no guarantee in this country holmes. especially when it comes to med school applications. rosalind franklin is probably your best bet of the ones you listed but as i said before, there is NO such thing as a guarantee.
-mota

Word, no guarantees at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
loma linda - i hate this school with a passion...its crap but it is in cali (just my opinion)
slu - i love this school because it gave me my first ever acceptance
rush - they dont take many out of staters so if youre not from illinois, i wouldnt apply
rosalind franklin - dont know much about this school but average gpa was 3.4 and avg mcat was 28.5 but its skewed because a lot of their students are from the RFU masters program

london27 said:
hey everyone--

i have a few secondaries (i know--i'm at the tail end, but i'm gettin there....!) left, and i was wondering which of them guaranteed an interview, no matter what---i have secondaries from loma linda, slu, rush, and rosalind franklin--does anyone have any feedback or know abt any of those???? THANKS SO MUCH! good luck to everyone!!!

:laugh: ...sorry.

Well, Vanderbilt and the University of Wisconsin do grant an interview, but only IF they decide to give you a secondary. I think the University of Arkansas guarantees state residents an interview, but if you aren't from Arkansas, then there are no guarantees.