Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ckman

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone!!!

I am new to this list. But I was wondering if anyone could help me decide which dental school I should attend. I have been accepted to all the dental schools that I applied, but I have minimized my list to 3 schools so far--Tufts, UMKC, and Creighton.

Tufts--I love Boston! But, it is so expensive and so far away home.

UMKC and Creighton--They are a little bit closer to home and are cheaper compared to Tufts. However, I don't know a thing about Creighton because they didn't do interviews. Any info about that school will help.

The deadlines are coming up soon. Help me decide. Also, I am thinking about doing the military. I have already talked to an U.S. Army Health Recruiter and filled out the application. I have a physical coming up. Am I doing the right thing or not? I come from a military family and they are kind of pushing me to do it. It sounds good (the monthly stipend, the captain commision, full tuition, etc.), but is it worth the committment.

Sorry so long. Any info is appreciated.

Clarisa

Members don't see this ad.

I can't answer your question, but I have one that hopefully you will answer for me. What was your GPA/DAT when you applied to those schools?

Originally posted by LMUKID:
I can't answer your question, but I have one that hopefully you will answer for me. What was your GPA/DAT when you applied to those schools?

My GPA and DAT are average. I have a 3.4, and I got 18s on my DAT.