help!

Discussion in 'Dental' started by canine, Sep 27, 2001.

1. canine

canine New Member

hello all,,
    i finished the first year of dentistry at charles univesity in prague and because of very serious peoblem i cant continue my study here
    so i'm looking for any other universities that they will accept me!, any suggestions provided with the how mush is the fee and how many years is the study program?
    thanks alot ,i hope to get some help.

2. RacerDude2249

RacerDude2249 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Soooo,

What's the serious problem?....it isn't along the lines of you got caught cheating or something is it??

3. canine

canine New Member

well this is not what i?m looking for but ill answer u; its personal problem,i went several time to the head complaning of this dr. but because here there is no any fair thats why the dr. ..... me up and failed me the hole year cuz of little ****y credit!!!!. anymore questions?

4. groundhog

groundhog 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

I don't know about other countries, but as for the USA, I believe you would first have to obtain a student visa (I know some USA dental schools even require citizenship or permanent residency). The second thing you would then have to do is compete against all other applicants for admission as a first year dental student. I suspect positioning yourself to be a competitive applicant would be a costly and lengthy process. I wish you the best.

5. vixen

vixen I like members
    10+ Year Member

I know BU has a foreign student thing for dental students

6. groundhog

groundhog 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

simseema,
    That program at BU and similar ones at other schools are offered only to GRADUATES of foreign dental schools.