1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Help

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by X, Aug 7, 2002.

1. X

X

Ok I am lost on these questions, can you guys please give ANY guidance you can.

What kind of stuff should one say for questions like these (any examples would help a lot), I am just trying to get a general idea of what kind of stuff one can put in here.

1. What are the unique qualities you will bring to the class?

2. Briefly describe any unique qualities and ablilites you possess which would contribute to
    (A) the educational environment
    (B) the diversity of the entering class

Thanks

X:confused:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Joe Joe on da Radio

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    lemme guess...USC?

i'm trying to come up on something for those exact questions right now too...

4. pwrpfgrl

pwrpfgrl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

ha ha ha, me too!!

I double majored in biology/sociology so I think i'll try to work that in somehow. still working on the other questions.
    :)

5. X

X

the second one is from the usc
    the first one from ohio state

I am not even sure what kind of stuff to put in...can someone give me an example, just a hypothetical one even. Why do they have such stupid questions????

X

6. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

C'mon, guys, if you can't think of a way you're unique or would contribute to the educational environment or diversity of a class, you're going to have a lot of trouble with interviews. They're basically asking you to come up with a reason they should accept you rather than someone else with your same stats. There is a reason, right?
    So just tell them what it is.

7. X

X

I don't have a problem saying how I am unique etc. How the hell would that help contribute to educational environment is what I don't know how to say. Can you just make up something that you think would suffice for the answer to this question, that would really help. Thanks

X