Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ssf77, Oct 24, 2002.

1. ssf77

ssf77 Member

I have an interview at Mt. Sinai, but I have no clue how to get around in new york. What airport do I fly to? How would I get to mt. sinai? are there any affordable hotels around? I cant stay with a atudent host cuz I think I am going to ask cornell if I can interview with them that week. Are there any cheap airlines around that fly to ny.............................PLEASE............HELP!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member

where r u flying out of? try orbitz.com

best option would be to get a shuttle to your hotel. www.supershuttle.com or mabye a cab.

4. Random Access

Random Access 1K Member

Are you flying out of Chicago? It probably doesn't matter if you fly into LGA or JFK. But if you want a cheaper fare, you might want to try flights from Midway on a low fare carrier if you're flying out of Chicago.

You can take a cab/shuttle/subway to Manhattan, and Sinai is on Upper East Side. There aren't exactly affordable hotels in Upper East though.

Why can't you stay with a host?

5. MGoBlue13

MGoBlue13 Grizzled Member

Fly into LaGuardia.... it's cheaper. Then take a BUS, not a cab, into the city, to save money.

If you can't get a student host, use priceline.com.... you can get some really good rates there.

6. MGoBlue13

MGoBlue13 Grizzled Member

Oh yeah, and take the subway, not a cab, when you're going around town... it'll save you lots

7. Random Access

Random Access 1K Member

Not necessarily. (re: JetBlue) :p