1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We will be performing maintenance on the SDN forums on Friday, December 9 at 5:00 AM Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Helpful biology videos????

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by kk123, 05.20.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. kk123

kk123 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Have any of you found good biology videos for content review (preferably free)?
    I tried khan academy but the mcat videos are made by other people and some of them are really frustrating since a lot of the important words/concepts are not written down so it is very hard to intake information.
    I've used chad's videos for other sciences and I think videos really help me so any suggestions for biology videos would be great!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. clairephillips

clairephillips 2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    KK,

They aren't perfect yet, but since you have a subscription to Chad's videos, have you checked out the ones he's revamped? They are much better than they used to be and might be helpful for you.

4. andjusticeforal

andjusticeforal 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
  5. NextStepTutor_2

NextStepTutor_2 MCAT Tutor Exhibitor 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    SDN
    Exhibitor
  6. dutchie000

dutchie000 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    While incomplete, Chad's videos for bio are really helpful!! I am weakest in the molecular bio stuff, and his videos cover pretty much all of that. As far as the anatomy side of things I wish I knew :/

7. kk123

kk123 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Thanks for the advice guys!
    I will watch chads videos but its actually the anatomy stuff I have more trouble with. (Never had an anatomy class but took several biology classes which contained molecular/cellular biology info in them.) :(

About the ads