Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Helpful biology videos????

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by kk123, May 20, 2014.

1. kk123

kk123 2+ Year Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Have any of you found good biology videos for content review (preferably free)?
    I tried khan academy but the mcat videos are made by other people and some of them are really frustrating since a lot of the important words/concepts are not written down so it is very hard to intake information.
    I've used chad's videos for other sciences and I think videos really help me so any suggestions for biology videos would be great!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. clairephillips

clairephillips 2+ Year Member

Aug 24, 2013
    KK,

They aren't perfect yet, but since you have a subscription to Chad's videos, have you checked out the ones he's revamped? They are much better than they used to be and might be helpful for you.

4. NextStepTutor_2

NextStepTutor_2 DAT Tutor Exhibitor 2+ Year Member

Apr 29, 2014
    SDN Exhibitor
  5. dutchie000

dutchie000 2+ Year Member

May 17, 2012
    While incomplete, Chad's videos for bio are really helpful!! I am weakest in the molecular bio stuff, and his videos cover pretty much all of that. As far as the anatomy side of things I wish I knew :/

6. kk123

kk123 2+ Year Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Thanks for the advice guys!
    I will watch chads videos but its actually the anatomy stuff I have more trouble with. (Never had an anatomy class but took several biology classes which contained molecular/cellular biology info in them.) :(