1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

helpp...good summer predental programs in NYC?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by sb1759, Apr 7, 2007.

1. sb1759

Pre-Dental
    hey i am an undergrad junior right now, will be applying this May and taking my DATS shortly thereafter. However, I currently have no plans for July and August, and was wondering what dental summer programs are available in the NYC area??

What do most pre-dents do during the summer besides continuing with their shadowing hours?

I will be graduating a semester early, so I was wondering what to do with my time then also because I want to show the dental schools that I'm not just sitting on my bum =)

Also, what are we suppose to include in the personal statement? Anyone have any guidelines for that?

Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Nsize Ors

Dental Student
    UMDNJ has a pre-dental program in which they have 2 week sessions. The campus in located in Newark, NJ which is a short train ride on the PATH train. I believe it is too late to apply for the summer session however, you can apply for a Jan session. I have to go search for the link and I will post it shortly.

4. Nsize Ors

Dental Student
  5. sb1759

Pre-Dental
    hmm...thankss....but i actually already applied to the program and unfortunately didn't get in!...

anyone know of anything else??..