helpp...good summer predental programs in NYC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sb1759

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i am an undergrad junior right now, will be applying this May and taking my DATS shortly thereafter. However, I currently have no plans for July and August, and was wondering what dental summer programs are available in the NYC area??

What do most pre-dents do during the summer besides continuing with their shadowing hours?

I will be graduating a semester early, so I was wondering what to do with my time then also because I want to show the dental schools that I'm not just sitting on my bum =)

Also, what are we suppose to include in the personal statement? Anyone have any guidelines for that?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

UMDNJ has a pre-dental program in which they have 2 week sessions. The campus in located in Newark, NJ which is a short train ride on the PATH train. I believe it is too late to apply for the summer session however, you can apply for a Jan session. I have to go search for the link and I will post it shortly.

hmm...thankss....but i actually already applied to the program and unfortunately didn't get in!...

anyone know of anything else??..