Here are my past semester grades + cuurrent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FakeSN4pride

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here are my grading trends:

This semester:

3 B
3 A
1 A-
4 B+
3 A-
Credits: 14

Last semester:

3 A
3 A
1 A
3 B+
3 B-
3 A
3 A-
Credits: 19

Should I send in my grades to all medical schools where my file is under review? Or only to the one school that is actually requesting them? Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

FakeSN4pride said:
Here are my grading trends:

This semester:

3 B
3 A
1 A-
4 B+
3 A-
Credits: 14

Last semester:

3 A
3 A
1 A
3 B+
3 B-
3 A
3 A-
Credits: 19

Should I send in my grades to all medical schools where my file is under review? Or only to the one school that is actually requesting them? Thank you

I wouldn't bother; you're not getting in anywhere with that B-. Sorry. There's always DO school.

Renny Bluce said:
I wouldn't bother; you're not getting in anywhere with that B-. Sorry. There's always DO school.

There's always dental school. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
You should just send the A's...

Although I don't know if I'd even do that if you don't have at least one A+ to throw in with them!

Renny Bluce said:

play nice now :rolleyes:

Hmm here the trend:

If you post your grades prepared to have bitter SDNers take shots at you. These people don't study but stay on SDN hoping their grades get better by staying on SDN. :)

swifteagle43 said:
Hmm here the trend:

If you post your grades prepared to have bitter SDNers take shots at you. These people don't study but stay on SDN hoping their grades get better by staying on SDN. :)
:laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin:

Renny Bluce said:
I wouldn't bother; Sorry. There's ayou're not getting in anywhere with that B-. lways DO school.

Last semester;s grades are already in my AMCAS.
I am asking of this semester's grades should be sent in as they are apprently a drop from last semester's grades -- last semester's grades being the ones the school's already have.

So, should i send in my new grades even though they are a drop considering my lighter load this semester in comparision to the last.
thank you.

It depends what classes they were from. If they were easy classes that you should have been getting all As in, then I wouldn't send them in but if the classes were all difficult (e.g. genetics or something like that) then I think it would be a good idea to send them in.