Here is my OAT score of the night!!

D

deleted810749

Holy Hell.. Kaplan OAT Full length test.. difficulty.. D-13 OAT..help

I was freaking out today because I was taking the OAT at 5 PM today. I was so nervous my hands were shaking. Through the exam, I had a bad feeling about it and thought I would have to take it again. But I got a better score than I thought I would get.

QR : 380
RC : 290
BIO : 300
GC : 370
OC : 340
PHY : 300

TS : 330
TA : 330

I had a bunch of questions I was not familiar about in bio section and had to guess lots of them.. For reading, I'm actually happy on what I got. For physics, I'm kinda sad that I got a low score because it was one of strong subject. But overall, I'm happy.

What do you guys think? Do you think I should take one more time? I feel like I can get a better score but I don't want to risk getting lower score. For my opinion, I think my score is a safe..

For a guy who are a non-traditional student, who had a break from school for 4 years due to work/family circumstances, I think I got what I deserve for studying 2 months for it.

My GPA is around 3.0 and my science GPA is probably lower than that. During the summer, I'm planning to retake 4 bio/orgo classes so I can bring up my gpa really bit.

I really hope I have a chance to get into one of the optometry schools for this year. Let me know what do you guys think on my stats.

Thank you for your time reading my post!
JT

Members don't see this ad.

Wow! Those are great stats, you should be proud! Can I ask how long you studied and what method you used? Currently in the process of applying right now :) I hear bio is tricky because they can ask so many things, so I wouldn't worry too much about that score, your QR and chem are super! Were the physics problems/ equations tough? A 300 score in physics is what most schools require so thats good!