Here We Go Again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JSTAR04

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yup im going to be that guy that asks. Which degree is harder to obtain a 4 year biology degree or a 4 year nursing degree. Upper Lvl Science vs Nursing Courses, you decide.

Members don't see this ad.

Yup im going to be that guy that asks. Which degree is harder to obtain a 4 year biology degree or a 4 year nursing degree. Upper Lvl Science vs Nursing Courses, you decide.

You're a dufus.

I think they're equally challenging. They both have unique challenges to offer the student. I honestly can't say it's fair to judge one or the other based on their level of difficulty.

Members don't see this ad :)
ya cause there's so many people with a bachelor's degree and a nursing degree and can objectively determine which was more difficult

this thread is just bad.

Why does this really matter? It's difficult to compare difficulty of majors across all schools in the country. For example, at one school perhaps Psychology is a super hard major whereas at another school Biology is harder than Psychology. It's so professor/department/school specific that these kinds of conjectures aren't worth much.

Alright you guys dont have to answer anymore. Lets close this thread

My sister in law is doing her nursing degree now and she is constantly stressed about her classes. I know it's not an objective measure of difficulty, but I haven't seen too many undergrads cry over their classes, so I'm inclined to believe that a nursing degree is harder.

I know it's not an objective measure of difficulty, but I haven't seen too many undergrads cry over their classes, so I'm inclined to believe that a nursing degree is harder.

I blame you for making this post exist, OP. Shame :thumbdown:

Nursing is going to be hard for someone that doesn't want to be a nurse. If you're on the hunt for something harder, try a Physics/Engineering/Philosophy triple major. If the opposite is true, which is more likely considering this thread, then consider majoring in sociology or communications:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.