Here's something for OM school and undergrad!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dknykid1980

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello.

I was desiring to get rid of this Digital Voice Recorder that I currently use to record my lectures in class. I'm actually getting another one from a friend of mine who is just giving his to me. It's a really, really small digital voice recorder, smaller than the palm of your hand. This item is great if you have a tendency to nod off during lectures or if the prof talks too fast!

It's almost brand new, I bought it 2 months ago. It's a Panasonic RR-QR400. It can obviously record lectures. It has three different modes: HQ (high quality), SP (short play), LP (long play). Depending on which quality you want to have the lecture or conversation recorded is how long of memory you will have. The LP mode allows one to have 420 minutes of memory! The SP mode allows you to have about 2 hours of recording. It also has the capability to divide your recordings into 4 folders. It has a slot for earphones and it can transfer recordings onto your computer/laptop. I have the original packaging and manual (I'm sure there's a lot of stuff you can do that I really dont even use it for).

I'd like to get rid of this ASAP. I paid $155 (only 2 months ago!); however, I am thinking of selling it for $130 or best offer. Thanks in advance. My email address is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.