Hey Jessica

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Darwin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey would you mind posting from which schools you've received interview offers? I know you're not one to brag, so I'll do it for you! You guys have got to see this list...it's absolutely amazing. Jessica, I am telling everyone I know about your success (as an August MCATer, I know you don't have any acceptances yet, but they're sure to come). You are truly an amazing person.

Members don't see this ad.

Yup, it takes some talent to get an interview from Yale the day after your app is complete! ;)

She posted most of them in the 'late submitter' thread, and they are very impressive. :D

Wow!! I am flabbergasted, Darwin you are too much :rolleyes: I think that referring to me as "amazing" might be taking things a LITTLE too far. If I recall correctly, you are a competitive applicant that is worthy of bringing out a little of the green eyed monster in everyone ;) I wasn't too shy about posting my invitations on the Aug. MCATers w/ interviews thread (way too excited to hold back!), so I don't see any harm in repeating them here (no need to be elusive right??) I have interviewed at UCLA and UCSF (no word back yet) and I am scheduled to interview at UCSD, U Penn, Yale, and U. Mich. I know there are a lot of other poeple out there with lists that are just as (if not MORE) impresive than mine (plus people who have already gotten ACCEPTANCES to awesome schools...) but thank you for your kind words!

Members don't see this ad :)
uhhh...wow, and thanks...when 5/6 top 15 and UCSD not far behind...but who cares about rankings right? LOL :D Take care.

wow Jessica, this is amazing! I'm rooting for you; best of luck to you at yale!!

Hey Darwin...you forgot to mention that she is a knockout too! She has one lucky boyfriend that stumbled onto a brain and beauty package! I'm talkin stone cold FOX! I hope you don't mind Jessica! But you really are. And brainy as heck too....I think she may have dropped 10 points or so max in Biochem. As you put it Jessica....I'll always be your monkey!! And as I've said before, your hardest choice will be where to matriculate at!! See ya in 15 days Jessica and Darwin!

Geez, I've gone from being called "freak" and "mutant" to my face to a "fox" behind my back(not too shabby, thanks for the compliment...but puhleez your're too nice) Whats up with you guys?? Now I am going to turn beet red every time I see you!
Only fifteen days left!!! Please don't tell me again, I am trying to remain in a perpetual state of denial about next quarter looming on the horizon.

Falconer -

Boyfriend? Jessica?

Jessica -

Disregard all my previous posts.

LOL

Gee thanks Darwin, nice to know that you are genuine!! ;) hehehe
Falconer - sorry about the monkey comment, it was pretty vicious, but I just had to say it! thanks for keeping me free of lint balls and all of the hair that I lost in biochem (stress does bad things to a girl's hair!)