1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

HEY MIL, SDN1977, JWK, et al

Discussion in 'Anesthesiology' started by jetproppilot, May 15, 2007.

1. jetproppilot

jetproppilot Turboprop Driver
    10+ Year Member

I love that et al s hit.

Take a look at it, up there. In my new thread's title.

Covers your ass. Noone is forgotten.

"HUH? No, Dude. You're included. I didn't forget you. You're ET AL."

More importantly, SDN ANESTHESIA IS RETURNING.

Without the overpowering political taste.

With trolls being assassinated, quickly and surgically, Gangsta-New Orleans Streets-Head Shot Style.

I'm hoping each of you returns to your previously-prolific, knowledge-filled posting.

Mil, you are the leader here. Your knowledge of the literature in both anesthesia and CCM arenas is astounding. Compound that with your experience and I, for one, have alot to learn from you.

SDN1977, we mourned your departure. This site is more protected now. There are thousands of people that will benefit from your knowledge of pharmacology. Please return. I know youre out there.

JWK, you've been in this business since 1912. :)laugh: ) Your viewpoint, experience, and knowledge benefit us greatly as well.

Trin is back in the saddle. Great to see. I have the utmost respect for your contributions and professionalism.

UT is missed. More recently out of residency and in a bustling private practice, you have, more than any of us, more to offer to our residency colleagues. I hope your recovery from penile enhancement surgery is going well (HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)....geez i crack myself up

Zippy zips in and outta here like a roach with the lights turned on. Good to see you as well.

Its fun and gratifying to see Venty's knowledge base proliferate as he advances through residency. Hope you can share your experiences with us more, my friend.

Tough, great contributions. Thanks.

Noyac is at the center of this rebirth. His dedication to this site has made this possible. Clinical experience. Fakies in the powder on his snowboard. Extremely hot wife. 4 WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE. Da man of envy.

Thanks, Noy.

I hope more med students feel comfortable posting here. We welcome your questions and contributions.

And residents, you are what this millieu is all about. Hope more of you share your victories. And your defeats.

I'm proud to be a poster on this forum.

I remember a cuppla years ago there was a frenzy of information exchange here......by the time you hit post on a post, there were 5 responses...since thirty people were logged on here at any time, every night...clinical scenerios, private practice issues, money issues, hobby posts, and multiple posts about the travesty of Copenhagen's rising cost.

Looking for that positive, informative, educational, enjoyable groove again.

And most important of all, Venty's Prince avatar is back!

Hope all of you find an itch to post more here.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hudsontc

hudsontc Attending
    10+ Year Member

Aside from the politics of late, this forum really is the best that SDN has to offer. The kind of information propagated here is not found in any textbook and has its basis in human experience--which is, coincidentally, far more interesting to me. Jet, I appreciate your efforts to maintain the value of this forum...it is worthwhile!

4. cfdavid

cfdavid Membership Revoked
    Removed 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Great post Jet. As a med student, I enjoy reading about what's up in anesthesiology. I totally look forward to contributing much more as the clinical skills come along (it'll be years, I know...), and at least one of my pals from med school (also interested in anes) feels the same way.

Obviously, those that frequent this forum have a PASSION for anes. (the bold was a tribute to you Jetmeister! lol) And, as far as I'm concerned those are the dudes I want to learn from, and associate with. So, thanks people for keeping this forum very cool.

5. jetproppilot

10+ Year Member

Thanks.

And you're right, dude.

I have a WEAKNESS for the bolded, big-sized font when I'm making a point.

6. UTSouthwestern

UTSouthwestern 1K Member
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

You mean penile REDUCTION surgery . . . hard to stand up with all my back problems from slinging d***.

Kinda similar to your bilateral breast reduction surgery last year. :p

7. Noyac

Noyac ASA Member
    SDN Advisor 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    UT, didn't you see that pic of Jet on the beach a while back. I think he had breast implants.:laugh:

8. jetproppilot

10+ Year Member

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA

You know youre easily amused when you read something like this and laugh out loud. Which I just did.