Hey Synite! Tell us your secret :)

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Sir William Osler, Oct 17, 2001.

1. Sir William Osler

Sir William Osler Senior Member

synite

you seem to getting some really amazing interviews. And now HARVARD!! Congrats. I interviewed with you at Baylor but I dont know who you were. But anyways, what did you do? You must be an amazing person!

-good luck!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. synite

synite Senior Member

oh boy, what a q! if i have a secret, i certainly dont know about it.. i wouldn't call myself amazing either ;) i guess my app is solid in terms of numbers and one or two unique activities (being abroad, clinical experience...) but i definitely haven't cured AIDS or saved a family of howler monkeys from a burning rain forest..

honestly, some of you on this forum have blown my mind with your personalities and good natures.. in the end, that's what matters in this whole process. i hope i have peeps like you in my class. you all are going to amazing places i'm sure of it...

i fixed my profile so you could email or private me if you wanna chat more...

4. The Fly

The Fly Senior Member

Thanks for the profile update...now I can keep you informed when I take your interview posts down!!! HAHA! ;) ;) :D

5. Synite....
    This is in refernce to the being abroad experience you mentiones. Was this a study abroad kind of thing or did you do volunteering outside this country.
    Thanks for the info..