hey where are u guys.. bio chem plz help!!!!!!!!!!!1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gabrujat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. hysterical hyperventilation causes resp alkalosis tetany may be acused by dec in serum ca( can be) or ionised ca(in previous discussions).. plz explain????
5. facilliated diffusion differs from a active diffusion that facilliated diffusion .. has a transport max(is true) / requires a concentration gradient(moves along a conc gradient)/ occurs as an endergonic process(no clue...) so acc to me the ans be 1... what say?????

6 . anticodon on tRNA is 5ACG3 what is the codon for mRNA... GCU or UGC.. ACC TO ME UGC
let me see... tell me if i am rong...
the dir of DNA 3' 5' / RNA 5' 3'/ mRNA 5' 3' / tRNA 5' 3'...

21. actinomycin complex dissociation in contractile cycle is from atp hydrolosis(this mediates the rxn between actin and myosin.. right?) / atp replacing adp on myosin heads???? what say guys.....
c this
http://books.google.com/books?id=9dL...m1_y-7UQoyozaE

Members don't see this ad.

1. hysterical hyperventilation causes resp alkalosis tetany may be acused by dec in serum ca( can be) or ionised ca(in previous discussions).. plz explain????
5. facilliated diffusion differs from a active diffusion that facilliated diffusion .. has a transport max(is true) / requires a concentration gradient(moves along a conc gradient)/ occurs as an endergonic process(no clue...) so acc to me the ans be 1... what say?????

6 . anticodon on tRNA is 5ACG3 what is the codon for mRNA... GCU or UGC.. ACC TO ME UGC

21. actinomycin complex dissociation in contractile cycle is from atp hydrolosis(this mediates the rxn between actin and myosin.. right?) / atp replacing adp on myosin heads???? what say guys.....
c this

where are these questions from? what year?

1. hysterical hyperventilation causes resp alkalosis tetany may be acused by dec in serum ca( can be) or ionised ca:)(in previous discussions).. plz explain????

hyperventilation will reduce the carbon dioxide which causes tetany by altering the albumin binding of calcium such that the ionised (physiologically influencing)fraction of calcium is reduced..

5. facilliated diffusion differs from a active diffusion that facilliated diffusion .. has a transport max:)(is true) / requires a concentration gradient(moves along a conc gradient)/ occurs as an endergonic process(no clue...) so acc to me the ans be 1... what say?????

6 . anticodon on tRNA is 5ACG3 what is the codon for mRNA.5CGU3:).. GCU or UGC.. ACC TO ME UGC because the two RNAs are paired antiparrallel..the 1st base of the codon (always reading in the 5-3 directions)pairing with the third base of the anticodon.

21. actinomycin complex dissociation in contractile cycle is from atp hydrolosis(this mediates the rxn between actin and myosin.. right?) / atp replacing adp on myosin heads???? what say guys.....:confused:
c this

:)

Members don't see this ad :)