hey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ownage

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As I was putting down activities, I was wondering when do schools call and verify every single activity you put down. Perhaps, before interviewing? before accepting?

Members don't see this ad.

They don't. But be honest because it will be obvious during secondaries/interviews if you're lying.

As I was putting down activities, I was wondering when do schools call and verify every single activity you put down. Perhaps, before interviewing? before accepting?

They don't. They might check a particular activity if there is something suspicious about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
thats weird

Last edited:
How sure are you guys about this. I mean they must do something

Why are you so insistent to know the answer? Do you plan to mis represent information in your application? Only a person who is about to lie wants to know! BE HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! They DO check and they will get you, like the harvard kid who lied,

lol I guess you caught me ha. I was wondering instead of putting down 25 hours I put down 30 hours for something. Its rounding up the digits after all isnt it? lol

lol I guess you caught me ha. I was wondering instead of putting down 25 hours I put down 30 hours for something. Its rounding up the digits after all isnt it? lol

5 hours is not going to get you an interview or acceptance if you weren't going to get it anyway. Besides, the app doesn't even ask for total amount of hours, just the average/week.

5 hours is not going to get you an interview or acceptance if you weren't going to get it anyway. Besides, the app doesn't even ask for total amount of hours, just the average/week.

Well in my case it is kind of necessary to be clear.