hey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ownage

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have C in Tennis C- in weightlifting and D in swimming. It is not that I am not very good in sports. In fact, I am actually very athletic and have muscular body. I never cared about these classes. I realize that my GPA is not so hot as a result: 3.8. How is this going to be perceived. do u think adcoms look at transcripts and are they going to think I am fat.

Members don't see this ad.

I have C in Tennis C- in weightlifting and D in swimming. It is not that I am not very good in sports. In fact, I am actually very athletic and have muscular body. I never cared about these classes. I realize that my GPA is not so hot as a result: 3.8. How is this going to be perceived. do u think adcoms look at transcripts and are they going to think I am fat.

First off, a 3.8 is a pretty darn GOOD gpa to have.

Secondly, even if they do think you are fat (which they wont; they will most likely think you are not dedicated to "non-important" things) they can't hold that against you. During my interviews, I saw many med students that were fat.

Members don't see this ad :)

Comedy is not your strong suit. I would not list that as an activity on amcas.

I would say they are most likely going to think you are fat. They will shun you for becoming part of America's ongoing obesity problem.

i have c in tennis c- in weightlifting and d in swimming. It is not that i am not very good in sports. In fact, i am actually very athletic and have muscular body. I never cared about these classes. I realize that my gpa is not so hot as a result: 3.8. How is this going to be perceived. Do u think adcoms look at transcripts and are they going to think i am fat.
troll fail

This has to be the worst recent troll attempt I remember.

There have been a ton lately.

If it isn't a troll - it's just lame.

This is 100%, without a doubt, a troll. And a terrible one at that.

This has to be the worst recent troll attempt I remember.

There have been a ton lately.

If it isn't a troll - it's just lame.
Woah - wait a second... if you don't think that thread about the 5 MCAT retakes was the worst recent troll attempt, then... :scared:

How is this a troll attempt. It is a legitimate concern. I don't want to be perceived as something I am not. I think I know my way out of this. I am going to write down hobbies and I am going to say that I attend gym every day(which I do) and that will put their concerns to rest. When I said my 3.8 is not so hot I didn't mean that it was not good. I meant that it could have been 3.9ish.

Only a fat dude would find this thread trollish. So thanks for letting us know your fat. Go get ur fat ass to the gym

And plus...those classes are supposed to be pass/fail.........

How is this a troll attempt. It is a legitimate concern. I don't want to be perceived as something I am not. I think I know my way out of this. I am going to write down hobbies and I am going to say that I attend gym every day(which I do) and that will put their concerns to rest. When I said my 3.8 is not so hot I didn't mean that it was not good. I meant that it could have been 3.9ish.

Only a fat dude would find this thread trollish. So thanks for letting us know your fat. Go get ur fat ass to the gym

If this didn't prove it, I don't know what will.

Naw, adcoms love curvy applicants. You can't even get into Harvard if you're not a BBW.

Title your PS "More Cushion for the Pushin'"... Maybe include a dramatic reading with "Baby Got Back" playing in the background...

Or just say that your nickname was "lunchbox" or "tons-o-fun" growing up. If I were an adcom, I would accept you. Rolls and all.