Quantcast

hi doubt abt the conformation letter for CBT part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manik khisti

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,
i m starting this thread to clear my doubt abt the comformation letter for cbt part 1. in my letter my middle name is not complete just initial .a ctually on the application form there is box for initial only an d i read sometimes back on SDn that someone could not appear for the cbt because she has just initial of her middle name and on her licence / passport it is complete{ complete middle name}. i called nbde and they say there won't be any problem. i m bit confused. i don't want to land up the same situation as the other person i just wanna b on a safer side.
i hope u got my point. can u guys plz help me .
thank u
manik

toothie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
manik khisti said:
hi all,
i m starting this thread to clear my doubt abt the comformation letter for cbt part 1. in my letter my middle name is not complete just initial .a ctually on the application form there is box for initial only an d i read sometimes back on SDn that someone could not appear for the cbt because she has just initial of her middle name and on her licence / passport it is complete{ complete middle name}. i called nbde and they say there won't be any problem. i m bit confused. i don't want to land up the same situation as the other person i just wanna b on a safer side.
i hope u got my point. can u guys plz help me .
thank u
manik

call up prometric...the centre where u will be appearing
cause they are the ones who check..
i remmebre reading the same too.. better to check.. rather than having a prob later on.