hi everyone opinion needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greatworld82

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I needed opinions as to whether studying from books is better or study from a dvd ....and does a dvd containing decks 2006 have all the matter as the books would have or is some of it missing ... thanks..a million ...

Members don't see this ad.

for part 1 ndb wht r good study materials ...anyone give part 1 plz help...

for part 1 ndb wht r good study materials ...anyone give part 1 plz help...

I guess the Decks and the released exams would be sufficient, I took part one 2 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for my score ... The good thing about the Decks is that you can practically study them anywhere, because of the size ( I did a lot of review in the bus ). The DVD in good only if you can print the cards out and use them that way. I personally cant stare to the monitor for a long time, it gives me a headache :D

Good luck on your journey.
----------------------------
First they laugh at you, then they ignore you, then they fight you, then you win.

M. Gandhi

Members don't see this ad :)
someone reply.....fast.....

someone reply.....fast.....

I got my score report today, I got 91 :hardy: now I can surely recommend the Decks and the old exams as the basic framework of your study material for NBDE I. I hope it works. Good luck on your journey.

I got my score report today, I got 91 :hardy: now I can surely recommend the Decks and the old exams as the basic framework of your study material for NBDE I. I hope it works. Good luck on your journey.

thanks a lot ....

i took the nbde exs 2 years ago; i studied from dental decks, ex reviews and 2 kaplan reviews books; got 91 at nbde1 and 83 at part 2; it should work:)

thanks starynight ..... tahaza....