hi i m new

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilingdentico

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello... doctors...
i m new on this site and i m simply unaware.. about all the topics u r talking here.. i m doing 2nd yr dentistry... from nagpur... maharashtra... india....

plz tell me about advances... exams... which i can give... and more knowledgable materials according to my level of understanding.....

i hope u all will help ur junior....

thanking you!

bbye

PRIYANKA JAIN

Members don't see this ad.

Go back to your pre-clinicals and basic course. Study hard for the next 2 years.
Once you are through with your final year,then start thinking of the boards and all that.

Don't try to fly a plane when you are still learning how to ride cycle.

Take me in the right way.

2thdoc said:
Go back to your pre-clinicals and basic course. Study hard for the next 2 years.
Once you are through with your final year,then start thinking of the boards and all that.

Don't try to fly a plane when you are still learning how to ride cycle.

Take me in the right way.

hello sir...

atually one of my friend mohit jain told me that there is an exam some naional boards or so which could be given but ...thats the reason why i asked about it...

anyways bbye

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
how r u gonna take the board exam since it requires final yr scores,completion certificate,GPA etc?
If taking the exam in 2nd yr was possible do u think all others here would wait like this,c'mon?

Hi smilingdentico

I think you can write National Board Dental Examination Part 1 after you complete first 2 years in dental school. That is the information I have. But your best bet is to write to:

Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations
American Dental Association
211 East Chicago Avenue, 6th Floor,
Chicago, Illinois 60611.

Please ask specific questions. All your queries will be answered. They are quite prompt in replying. BTW you have to travel to USA and alternatively to Canada to take the examination. Good Luck

rahmed