Hi.Is there anybody who will take or already took the CPE at the Mississipi university?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CPEvet2017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will take the Clinical Proficiency Exam soon at the Mississippi state university.
I have never heard about the university .
Many of my friends took the test at Las Vegas.

I would like to know how their atmosphere is and how the test was going....
or the other applicants who will take the test at Mississippi to feel more relaxed at the test site!.

I am the kind of person who get nervous easily during a big test and especially in front of examiners...

Members don't see this ad.

I didn´t take the exam yet but I heard very good things about Mississippi, better things than La Vegas!
Good luck!

I took the test in Las Vegas. I was extremely relaxed, which surprised me. I guess just finally being there and actually tackling the exam calmed me down. It was the wait and suspense in the weeks before the exam that were most stressful! I passed on my first try, thank goodness.

It doesn't matter where you take the exam, it is standardized and fair. The pass/fail rates are similar at all the sites.
Naturally, since more people take the exam in LV than in any other site, you're bound to hear more horror stories come from there. I don't think you need to worry.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I took the test in Las Vegas. I was extremely relaxed, which surprised me. I guess just finally being there and actually tackling the exam calmed me down. It was the wait and suspense in the weeks before the exam that were most stressful! I passed on my first try, thank goodness.

It doesn't matter where you take the exam, it is standardized and fair. The pass/fail rates are similar at all the sites.
Naturally, since more people take the exam in LV than in any other site, you're bound to hear more horror stories come from there. I don't think you need to worry.

Hello, Dr. NWS.
I am taking it soon in Las Vegas,

would you be willing to share some of your experiences with me. any recommendations (for each section)? thank you for your time

Hello, Dr. NWS.
I am taking it soon in Las Vegas,

would you be willing to share some of your experiences with me. any recommendations (for each section)? thank you for your time

Hi Dr. Z17,

I wrote about my experience HERE (link goes directly to my post).
I hope that helps! You will also find 2-3 posts on the forum from other people recounting their experiences, just look around a little bit.
Best of luck.

Hi my name is Thomas I am planning to take take CPE 2017. Anybody has any idea about Montreal CPE center. Somebody could give some information about this centre.
Thanks