HI need some help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amma777

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi GUYs
I was wondering how bad does it look to go down on one catagory in second round of MCAt like from 9 to like 6 in verbal ???????
Can any body helpp!!!!!!!!!!!!?
how does school choose between MCAt scores , do they choose the latest one or the best one?
should i take the MCAT for round 3??????

Members don't see this ad.

amma777 said:
Hi GUYs
I was wondering how bad does it look to go down on one catagory in second round of MCAt like from 9 to like 6 in verbal ???????
Can any body helpp!!!!!!!!!!!!?
how does school choose between MCAt scores , do they choose the latest one or the best one?
should i take the MCAT for round 3??????

Well, I think it depends on the school. Some say they take the most recent, some the average, and some the best. I'd check a book out to find out, or maybe you can call a school. I'm waiting on my MSAR, so I'm not sure if it's in there, but I know the princeton review books usually say what a school does regarding multiple MCAT scores. On a plus side (I'm assuming this is your situation and not hypothetical), at least they will know that you're capable of a 9 in verbal.

thanks alot, i ll do that , ya unfortunatly that is me !!!! anyways i missed a bubble so and then i knew it when i reached the last question i was so pissed i couldnt even focus on my writting and i did ****y on that tooo. any ways but the first one i took i did the same score but i had improve my everything else .... ( i got 13 on ps ..)

do no what toooooooooooo do