Hi there, anyone sitting the GAMSAT in 2002?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jambo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello hello,

I'm new in town and might I say congratulations on these very informative forums... so many other people out there just like me!

Here's a bit about me, for anyone with nothing better to read... I am one of those people who didnt realise how much they wanted to become a doctor until it hit them that their life was going nowhere. It was always a dream of mine as a child, but other things were on my mind towards the end of highschool and my grades were fairly average so had to go with my second choice (humanities/film/audio). Well, the film industry is an absolute joke as far as stability is concerned and now I am 23 and working a m-u-n-d-a-n-e job as a techie in an ISP and I have never been more inspired to follow my dreams.

I guess I kinda resent myself for not having the motivation to do this years ago, but at the same time I am grateful for my current position because I have never before been this determined.

Well, as the topic says, is anyone sitting the Australian GAMSAT exam in March 2002? I am on the Gold Coast in Australia and looking for a study partner(s) in the Gold Coast/Brisbane area so we can motivate each other and hopefully learn a lot from one another. I sat the GAMSAT in 2001 before I had really studied any of the science material needed and managed a 54 which I was stunned about seemings how I only sat the test for the experience. I can help anyone out with the written side of things and humanities, but I need to work on my Physics and Chem. I have been studying my butt off using the practice tests from ACER as well as hand out materials from a GAMSAT preparation course I have done, and also first year university Physics and Chem lecture notes.

If anyone is interested, let me know! Hopefully we can help each other ace this huge exam and get stuck into the good stuff :)

Cheers,
Mark.

Members don't see this ad.