1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

hi treasure

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by mamadent, Apr 13, 2004.

1. mamadent

mamadent Member
    7+ Year Member

hi ,i just read ur reply in one of the threads saying that u ordered the tutorial cd for cbt.is it some special cd and may i please know from where to order it and the cost,thanks.this is for part 1.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mrinalini

mrinalini bAbYRoAcH
    7+ Year Member

Hi mamadent,

This is the information on the ada website regarding the tutorial for part1.

Tutorial

A tutorial is available that will familiarize the candidate with the mechanics of taking the National Board Part I Examination on computer. The tutorial does NOT include sample National Board content, but it does provide the opportunity to become familiar with the basic steps involved in proceeding through the test. The tutorial requires Microsoft Windows. To obtain a copy on a CD or diskette, the candidate should write a letter, include a money order for $15, and address the letter to:

National Board Dental Examination Part I Tutorial
    211 East Chicago Avenue
    6th Floor
    Chicago, Illinois 60611

At the Prometric Testing Center, the candidate will be able to become familiar with the workings of the computer by taking a brief optional tutorial before beginning the actual test.

http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/natboard/part1_computerized.asp

You can check out the site for more information

4. treasure

treasure Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hi!!
    There u go!! Exactly the information that I was going to type......!
    Thanks mrinalini!! :D
    I haven't received the CD yet .When I do i will let u know..

5. treasure

treasure Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi mamadent,
    Just curious to know when u are planning to take Part1. I am hoping to take it around sept/Oct & was looking for some one with a similar intention so I can discuss MCQs with that person.....

Any way, all the best on your endevours, Bye,
    Treasure. :)

6. mrinalini

mrinalini bAbYRoAcH
    7+ Year Member

:D hi treasure i have also sent in my cheque for the cd, i dont know how long they are going to take to send it to us. I sent it in 2 weeks ago. If i get it before you I'll tell you what it contains.

7. mamadent

mamadent Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks so much for ur replies.i really appreciated the quick response mrinalini and treasure.i havent really decided when to take it and its really tough to read without a set date.i had initially planned to give the exam in july but my prep is so slow that i think i have to set a different date now .shall let u know when i decide.