hi very confused pls help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reni

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,
i m takin part 1 end of december...n m very freaked out.......i have still not started biochemphysion n dadh.....i mean i studied them long back....i m fine with anatomic and micropatho.....but still i think i do need revisions.....guys i m very tensed......i kept on delayin my exam but now its high time cos i cant now...pattern changes from 2007 and all my hardwork will go in waste...i cant concentrate...pls tell me how i should approach now esp dadh n biochem..i dont have enough time only......is it ok if i once again do dental decks and question papers.....i m very scared esp for dadh....i always score less in it even though i feel i studied well( i m retaking 3rd time)...pls help me..ur reply might boost my confidence and give more energy to study...can i do it if i study like 10 50 12 hrs...pls pls do write something n help me...thnks a lot guys in advance.........

Members don't see this ad.

hey reni.......calm down....u will not be able to perform well if u r in this state of mind.........first of all, since u r retaking the exam, none of the material is new to u.......that's a plus!!!!!!!!!since u dont have much time left, just concentrate on the decks and question papers........u will be fine,....dont go into panic mode.....that will only make things worse.........try to study as much as u can in the next 2 or 3 weeks..the last 2 days dont study too much,,just glance thru whatever u feel like reading........finally be confident..u can do it...good luck....

Also try to finish with your Dental anatomy first...coz you'll have most questions from it(some DA Qs in Anatomy)...and set some targets...Also I believe that you take exam only if you are very confident(I am not disappointing you) but just don't panic....pattern change next yr will not waste your hard work in any case

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys,
i m takin part 1 end of december...n m very freaked out.......i have still not started biochemphysion n dadh.....i mean i studied them long back....i m fine with anatomic and micropatho.....but still i think i do need revisions.....guys i m very tensed......i kept on delayin my exam but now its high time cos i cant now...pattern changes from 2007 and all my hardwork will go in waste...i cant concentrate...pls tell me how i should approach now esp dadh n biochem..i dont have enough time only......is it ok if i once again do dental decks and question papers.....i m very scared esp for dadh....i always score less in it even though i feel i studied well( i m retaking 3rd time)...pls help me..ur reply might boost my confidence and give more energy to study...can i do it if i study like 10 50 12 hrs...pls pls do write something n help me...thnks a lot guys in advance.........

just concentrate on q papers and decks and if u have some high yield notes if u have.but dont panic.if u do u will mess up everything on exam.this is what i did.so please keep ur cool.:(.10-12 hours is more than sufficient,but take care that u sleep well.because a tired mind can never study.

Just stop worring so much.Concentrate on what you read,revise the decks as many times as possible and solve papers.You will do fine in the exam.Its just an exam and be positive and confident about urself I am sure you will do well.Take rest also 10 to 12 hrs of studies are enough.You will be fine.

Take care
Good luck
ddsaspirant