highlighting in Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mm6284

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For some reason I can never top a 10 on verbal :( ... when I highlight I am always pressed for time at the end..... and I'm afraid that I won't be able to answer the questions correctly if I don't highlight... Do any of you guys that are consistently scoring above 10 in verbal highlight as you read?

Members don't see this ad.

On AAMC4, I made an 11 on VR while highlighting. On AAMC9(taken this week) I *would* have made another 11, but I came across a passage that just didn't snap for me and I missed every question on it. Up to that point, I had gotten a few wrong on the entire section.
highlighting helps me read actively and aggressively and I've been finishing with just enough time.

For some reason I can never top a 10 on verbal :( ... when I highlight I am always pressed for time at the end..... and I'm afraid that I won't be able to answer the questions correctly if I don't highlight... Do any of you guys that are consistently scoring above 10 in verbal highlight as you read?
Try to do a practice test without highlighting and see if it hurts your score.