HILARIOUS!! Study Break for Those of You Taking Finals.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

corpsman33

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of med school songs, but this one is pretty freakin' good:

Plus, I love the song/video "Somebody that I used to know".

Enjoy.

Members don't see this ad.

Holy crap that was beautiful...and needed...and so damn true

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, well seeing as we are all on a YouTube Med School video kick.......here are a few more for the study break:

Soooo cool. So how do you get these videos into the messages? I can't figure it out. Thanks.

Hope this helps:

SbT6Dx0.jpg

The "Media" button is this guy:
NMiwdjk.jpg

Did it say "The specified URL cannot be embedded as media" when you clicked the "Embed" button?

OK, I tried to use this buttom earlier today and paste the URL link from youtube but it wouldn't let me. That's why I'm stuck.
So you do the following:
Code:
[youtube]GFIjFwhB-xQ[/youtube]
for the youtube think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIjFwhB-xQ

It's always that portion of the URL to embed a youtube video

Did it say "The specified URL cannot be embedded as media" when you clicked the "Embed" button?
yes. It's ok, I will have my kids show me. Not understanding why you have to copy and then delete part of the code to get it to embed? I don't see how you are suppose to know what portion of the URL you use? Sigh.. shouldn't it just be one easy step like sharing on facebook?

Last edited:
yes. It's ok, I will have my kids show me. Not understanding why you have to copy and then delete part of the code to get it to embed? I don't see how you are suppose to know what portion of the URL you use? Sigh.. shouldn't it just be one easy step like sharing on facebook?

I don't understand why it's giving you such trouble, I literally only copy and paste the URL into my SDN message and it automatically embeds it into the post (it doesn't show up as embedded though until I hit "post").

I don't understand why it's giving you such trouble, I literally only copy and paste the URL into my SDN message and it automatically embeds it into the post (it doesn't show up as embedded though until I hit "post").

Weird. I wonder if it matters which browser you use to post things.

Not the same thing, but it's still funny...