Hiring content manager for my professional FB psychologist page!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrJLS

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in trauma, anxiety and neuroscience applications (to psychotherapy), and I am in the process of revamping my professional FB page. The main thing I'm needing help with right now is content management - put simply, I need someone to post content/interesting articles to my FB page that are related to mental health broadly (and when possible, my specialties in particular). This won't require much of a time commitment each week (probably an hour at most), especially since I can point you to some sources to check out/use. I'm wanting at least one post every day, and can pay $60/month (which is essentially around $15/hour).

Over time there may be additional, similar opportunities as well that could be negotiated, depending on your interests and skills.

Needless to say, I'm wanting to hire someone who is interested in psychology and who is in the mental health field. While you can be located anywhere and do the work, I'm located in the greater Kansas City area.

To learn more send me a message!

DrJLS

Members don't see this ad.