May 15, 2019
Status
Psychologist
Hello SDN! I am a "regular" here, but I'm putting on my "real person" username for this. I have somehow gone from Undergrad-looking-for-an-RA-job to Principal Investigator-looking-for-an-RA! Please reach out if you're interested or have questions! -Liz :D

Researchers from the San Francisco VA Health Care System, Northern California Institute for Research and Education (NCIRE), and the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) are recruiting research coordinators for multiple clinical trials evaluating treatments for Veterans with PTSD and sleep disorders (insomnia and sleep apnea). Treatment modalities offered through these trials include medication, psychotherapy, and telehealth. We are seeking coordinators with at least a bachelor’s degree in psychology, nursing, or related fields. We have some positions available for immediate hire, and some for an end-of-summer/fall hire. Please forward this information to any of your talented students/staff/colleagues; interested parties may contact me at [email protected] for more information.

Jon Snow

10+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2005
Status
That looks interesting. UCSF +affiliates is a great place for psychiatry/psych work.