History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So does Zeus know all the roles? I was a little confused with the starting post. Zeus will try to influence things evidently, but in what direction? We all know the gods loved to meddle in human affairs, and sometimes to evil or violent ends.

Members don't see this ad.

Lynch votes:

Wildcatj 1 (contingency vote)

5 hours until deadline, or until a plurality (determined by fraction of eligible registered voters) is reached.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Interesting factoid.

Praying to a god (sending him a PM) is possible while you are unable to talk, or even talk properly, because praying is a silent activity.

Interesting factoid.

Praying to a god (sending him a PM) is possible while you are unable to talk, or even talk properly, because praying is a silent activity.

Yay for silenced people and Katie!

Members don't see this ad :)
Guessss what?! I can talk normally! First off, sorry TW :( but I'm a firm believer in using my items and you were the unlucky outcome of an RNG, but the musket didn't harm you! There was no description about what it did just that I could pick someone to shoot. I have just lost the item.

I had the wonderful item "the post-pad" which allows you to only post and PM in smileys! How wonderful. I have also just lost the item.

Lastly, I had ID protection last night. I could either use it on myself to protect my identity or I could use it on someone else to protect theirs. I have also just lost this item

Talk about item overload!! But there you have it. I wanted to disclose these items because I think they will be important when investigations happen or if people are silenced.

My role also is not related to my country.

Cheers :laugh:

Guessss what?! I can talk normally! First off, sorry TW :( but I'm a firm believer in using my items and you were the unlucky outcome of an RNG, but the musket didn't harm you! There was no description about what it did just that I could pick someone to shoot. I have just lost the item.

I had the wonderful item "the post-pad" which allows you to only post and PM in smileys! How wonderful. I have also just lost the item.

Lastly, I had ID protection last night. I could either use it on myself to protect my identity or I could use it on someone else to protect theirs. I have also just lost this item

Talk about item overload!! But there you have it. I wanted to disclose these items because I think they will be important when investigations happen or if people are silenced.

I forgive you. Obviously no harm no foul.

Can we get an identity on whose vote that is? Please and thank you mod.
I am not always at liberty to reveal who the vote is from, but in this case I will update that.

Unless you're Tim Tebow.
Please no controversial thread de-railers - PLEASE!

the post was fine and very funny let's move on and not make it a debate.

Aren't items normally lost at cycle changes? Why can you talk normally now? Or is SOV just mixing things up on us?

Lynch votes:

Wildcatj 1 (Alaskan Dream)

4 hours until deadline, or until a plurality (determined by fraction of eligible registered voters) is reached.[/QUOTE]

Aren't items normally lost at cycle changes? Why can you talk normally now? Or is SOV just mixing things up on us?
That is a fair question which I will (unusually) address.

Items will generally change hands after the end of the night cycle near the start of the new day for logistical reasons.

Today was a little bit later due to coordination issues between moderators, but we hope to send those earlier in the future.

Katie8, can you tell is more about the musket and why you chose TW as a target or IF you chose her? It just seems strange that you'd single someone out right off the bat and use a potentially deadly (does it kill or just silence?) item on them.

That is a fair question which I will (unusually) address.

Items will generally change hands after the end of the night cycle near the start of the new day for logistical reasons.

Today was a little bit later due to coordination issues between moderators, but we hope to send those earlier in the future.

Sorry y'all. I'll do better tomorrow!! There was a lot I needed to catch up on because I started late!! :love:

Katie8, can you tell is more about the musket and why you chose TW as a target or IF you chose her? It just seems strange that you'd single someone out right off the bat and use a potentially deadly (does it kill or just silence?) item on them.

She did say I was an unfortunate RNG. But I tend to have luck with RNGs.

Wonder why alaskan dream doesnt trust wildcat and voted ahead of time.

I got nothing else to go on, but I will be back plenty of times before the deadline, so I'm going to just go with alaskan dream (for the lack of any better ideas) and lynch wildcatj. Feel free to not join me on this though, cause I'm just trying to be active. I have no seer connections this game (lounge people all laugh at me now)

Bummer to just post in emoctions. But seems like it can change hands pretty quickly??

And for my vote change, since wildcatj mentioned it, never played with any Loungers before so figured a wolf hunter would be a good leader. Hopefully no hard feelings, LIS!

. I have no seer connections this game (lounge people all laugh at me now)

See if I was the vindictive type, I would have given you a role where you weren't allowed to speak. that would be payback!

Happy you picked up the reference FTB. The item actually came from my idea:idea: for a lounge game parodying the frequent posters in the lounge. One character was going to JDUB. In the end, I scratched that game idea, because few of the characterizations were going to be flattering, and I don't think I am the right person to pull that off, given my lack of time and support there. :oops:

I chose to use the musket because I'm a firm believer in using the items we are given. There was no description as to what it would do so how else do we find out unless we use them!

I use an RNG to select who to use it on (sorry TW) since its way early to have any clue who's bad.

I figured it's either a) going to silence someone b) going to kill if used by a bad guy or c) going to do nothing by a good guy. I based this on a general trend of items in WW games.

Bummer to just post in emoctions. But seems like it can change hands pretty quickly??

And for my vote change, since wildcatj mentioned it, never played with any Loungers before so figured a wolf hunter would be a good leader. Hopefully no hard feelings, LIS!

:cool::thumbup:

Well then. I guess so much for my strategy of trying to be more helpful. I'd really prefer not to be lynched this early. Haven't done anything other than try to be helpful so I really have no way to defend myself. Lynch me if you must, I know the first lynch is always a crapshoot anyways. We'll just be wasting our time. I really have no idea why alaska would be suspicious other than my one trying to be helpful post.
I still think kaydubs vote switch is weird, and I'm going to vote to lynch her for the time being. I think that's more to go on than my post. Lynch Kaydubs

I just got caught up... Just wanted to add that my role is also not related to my country. Anyway, I have to run to lab and will be gone until at least 4pm CST (depends entirely on what time we get done) so I don't have time sort through everything. Will be sending a RNG'd contingency vote to SOV in case I miss the deadline.. shouldn't need it but you never know.

See if I was the vindictive type, I would have given you a role where you weren't allowed to speak. that would be payback!
Hilarious payback. I wonder if Zeus would give him the pad if I prayed for it...
Happy you picked up the reference FTB. The item actually came from my idea:idea: for a lounge game parodying the frequent posters in the lounge. One character was going to JDUB. In the end, I scratched that game idea, because few of the characterizations were going to be flattering, and I don't think I am the right person to pull that off, given my lack of time and support there. :oops:
This game. I still want to see it happen, but I agree it is a hard thing to pull off without stepping on someone's toes in myriad ways.

alaskandream is posting in other threads so I wonder why he couldn't come on here to cast his vote/explain his reasoning. I feel like a silenced person wouldn't be able to vote so I don't think he is silenced, but I'm not the mod so what do I know?

Oops. Posted this in the signup thread by mistake. Re-post:

Since people in my group are already being uppity and trying to call me out (kinda knew this would happen early on).....Katie8 isn't the only one with communication problems.

Only mine are permanent. I can't PM my group due to my role. If you investigate me, it will come back with nothing. I'm an unnamed force...and honestly, I have no idea what that means. Force of nature? Who knows. I have a one-time ability, but again, I don't want to use it because I'm not sure yet what it does. Plus, I'm missing something, so I can't even use it yet.

Who is calling you out WTF? I haven't noticed anyone doing that in the thread so was it in PMs?

Sitting in urgent care with four puncture wounds on my hand from a cat.:mad:

Oh well, now I can try to catch up on the game.

And this is why I don't want to work with cats. Feel better!

oops, didn't see your other post.

Lynch votes: (addtl contingency vote(s) not yet posted )
Kaydubs 1 (wildcatj)
Wildcatj 1 (AlaskanDream)

~3 hours until deadline, or until 13 votes received.