History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Will post my vote in about an hour. Time for biochem!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Who is calling you out WTF? I haven't noticed anyone doing that in the thread so was it in PMs?

It was a pm from wldlfstudent about how we all need to talk, specifically me and the others who hadn't yet. I knew that eventually it would look suspicious (me never responding) so I wanted to come clean about it so no one decided that my silence was an indicator of wolfiness. I don't like giving this up this early in the game, but better this than be lynched while MIA (which tends to happen to me).

wonder why alaskan dream doesnt trust wildcat and voted ahead of time.

I got nothing else to go on, but i will be back plenty of times before the deadline, so i'm going to just go with alaskan dream (for the lack of any better ideas) and lynch wildcatj. Feel free to not join me on this though, cause i'm just trying to be active. I have no seer connections this game (lounge people all laugh at me now)

lynch votes: (addtl contingency vote(s) not yet posted )
kaydubs 1 (wildcatj)
wildcatj 1 (alaskandream)

~3 hours until deadline, or until 13 votes received.

fyi, sov.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think kaydubs switching her vote is suspicious at this point. Unfortunately, there is nothing else to go on. I think katie was very forthcoming with her items, so that makes her very off of my radar.

This game. I still want to see it happen, but I agree it is a hard thing to pull off without stepping on someone's toes in myriad ways.
OT: but I see one way it can work.
You ask people to design a role after themselves with your collaboration. Let them make fun of themselves. A lot of them won't even care but will watch game, the rest will recognize themselves but so what. I would do wolves separately so you gain small info from guessing the character. Still I am not the one to do a collaboration either.

And for the record, group, if you want to leave out sensitive info from the group discussion with me, that's fine and your choice (I'm assuming you may do this given that my role is "odd'). I can't even respond to it anyway.

Obviously, I'd like to be kept in the loop since I still have voting and thread posting privileges, but I understand if you're wary. Meh.

I don't think kaydubs switching her vote is suspicious at this point. Unfortunately, there is nothing else to go on.

Agreed. I don't think voting for a seasoned wolf sniffing veteran makes you suspicious.

Agreed. I don't think voting for a seasoned wolf sniffing veteran makes you suspicious.

I also agree with this. Unless someone comes forward with something better, then I will be doing RNG for my vote

I also agree with this. Unless someone comes forward with something better, then I will be doing RNG for my vote

ditto sadly :(

I have a date tonight, so will be leaving soon and will post my vote before I go. I will try to check in on my phone, but don't want to be rude to the lad, so no guarantees. :laugh:

Can someone please explain to this old fogey what RNG means? :mad:

Random Number Generator.

Better than one of these:
20_sided_dice_regular_icosahedron.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
alaskandream is posting in other threads so I wonder why he couldn't come on here to cast his vote/explain his reasoning. I feel like a silenced person wouldn't be able to vote so I don't think he is silenced, but I'm not the mod so what do I know?

AKDream was also one of the people who didn't vote for President yesterday unless he was one of the contingency votes then too.

Helen keller was mentioned in the write-up so it seems as if she is a role. I wonder if whoever got her as their role can't talk, or at least not talk in the beginning (as she learns to speak) but can still give votes directly to SOV. So maybe AKDream is Helen? Who else hasn't said anything yet?

RNG *********lynch krist**********

There's nothing to go on, but someone has to go...

I have a date tonight, so will be leaving soon and will post my vote before I go. I will try to check in on my phone, but don't want to be rude to the lad, so no guarantees. :laugh:

Date with a bar stool? ;)

My first RNG was Nutmeg, but that wouldn't work, so... Hahaha

Katie, could you quit hogging all the items?

Also, why would you use an item that could potentially kill someone this early, it still doesn't make sense to me.

Who is calling you out WTF? I haven't noticed anyone doing that in the thread so was it in PMs?

I sent a PM to them, saying that no one is talking. It isn't only WTF that isn't talking. It is a silence Europe that we have. It wasn't a "you must be a wolf" call out, so much as a "Hello! Anyone there?" call out.

WTF sorry you have that role, that explains a lot. It wasn't calling you out specifically, it was a can we communicate, please? call out.

And for the record, group, if you want to leave out sensitive info from the group discussion with me, that's fine and your choice (I'm assuming you may do this given that my role is "odd'). I can't even respond to it anyway.

Obviously, I'd like to be kept in the loop since I still have voting and thread posting privileges, but I understand if you're wary. Meh.

WTF, there is no inside loop. There is just literally no communication. At least I am not a part of any inside loop. It wasn't to upset you. I just wanted a hello.

Way harsh Ty! :laugh:

It is quite possible a bar stool will be involved, but I a bringing along a lad for the craic. :hungover:

I was just thinking "No drinking tonight?!?" until I realized drinks and dates do happen at the same time sometimes... Lol

You are cheating on the Whiskey with a real flesh and blood man?

Date with a bar stool? ;)

:rofl:

In all seriousness, enjoy :thumbup::thumbup::xf::xf::luck::luck:

I sent a PM to them, saying that no one is talking. It isn't only WTF that isn't talking. It is a silence Europe that we have. It wasn't a "you must be a wolf" call out, so much as a "Hello! Anyone there?" call out.

WTF sorry you have that role, that explains a lot. It wasn't calling you out specifically, it was a can we communicate, please? call out.

No, it's ok. I know you just wanted to hear from everyone. But I could see it going south once it became apparent that i would *never* talk, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

Katie, could you quit hogging all the items?

Also, why would you use an item that could potentially kill someone this early, it still doesn't make sense to me.

Hehe, yesterday was my lucky day
dance.gif

And I guess my thought was, why not? I didn't know what it would do, and how else are we going to figure out what it does unless it's used. I don't like sitting on items and being afraid to use them, and I really believed that the item would either silence/injure or if I was a bad guy then it would kill.

Which brings me to another questions or point, either TW was protected last night/has protective item/role (??) or the musket does not harm in the hands of someone who's good (like me!:D)

No, it's ok. I know you just wanted to hear from everyone. But I could see it going south once it became apparent that i would *never* talk, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

Yeah, so now it is explained and I understand. Makes it hard to communicate, but then again, you aren't missing anything.

Ok so neither krist nor AKDream have posted yet on this thread. Not saying they are guilty for having lives outside SDN but just trying to see if my Helen Keller theory has and evidence to back it up. Anyone heard from them?

We also have Goody Glover (the last witch to be hanged in Boston) and a shadowy gov figure (isnt that all gov figures?;)) mentioned. I dont know if I am reading too far into what SOV said but right now I have no other info to go on and he did write about the judge which turned out to be a real role. If Goody Glover is a role I am not sure if she would be considered a wolf or not.

And then there is whatever happened to LIS

Alright. Let's throw out a wacky one. Lynch Katie8. I still think that gun thing was bonkers. Whether she's bad or just one to go off half-cocked, it makes me nervous. And either one is not helpful to us.

Ok so neither krist nor AKDream have posted yet on this thread. Not saying they are guilty for having lives outside SDN but just trying to see if my Helen Keller theory has and evidence to back it up. Anyone heard from them?

I could get on board with this theory. AKDream has been active on SDN today, so not being able to post here might mean he has been silenced or has some sort of role that doesn't allow him to communicate?!?! Hmm, but how do we figure it out? Try and communicate in other forms?

Which brings me to another questions or point, either TW was protected last night/has protective item/role (??) or the musket does not harm in the hands of someone who's good (like me!:D)

Did SOV tell you any rules about the item like there is a chance it does not work half the time or anything like that?

We also have Goody Glover (the last witch to be hanged in Boston) and a shadowy gov figure (isnt that all gov figures?;)) mentioned. I dont know if I am reading too far into what SOV said but right now I have no other info to go on and he did write about the judge which turned out to be a real role. If Goody Glover is a role I am not sure if she would be considered a wolf or not.

And then there is whatever happened to LIS

So I figure I might as well share since I am being brought up. I am Goody Glover and I am also good. I was scared when I was told I was a witch :scared:, but it was clearly stated that I am not a wolf. I was attacked last night and was given the option to tell the person who attacked me :)mad:) who I was or risk the torture. I am not going to go into detail (need to protect myself) about what my role actually is, but I might as well make it known who i am now, instead of the wolf?? who attacked me making it seem like I am evil.

Alright. Let's throw out a wacky one. Lynch Katie8. I still think that gun thing was bonkers. Whether she's bad or just one to go off half-cocked, it makes me nervous. And either one is not helpful to us.

I agree, my actions don't make me look "good", but hey, at least now we've got some item info for the game :D

:laugh: I have thought about doing that before in past games but I think that is technically cheating.

I guess what I meant is there could be a role that CAN communicate with them? Does that make sense? Like people could be "paired" or "connected" to another person, they just have to figure out which one?

Did SOV tell you any rules about the item like there is a chance it does not work half the time or anything like that?

I could use the musket one shot at a time and had to tell SOV who I wanted to use it on OR I could pass the item onto someone else for them to use. If I didn't do either, I would automatically lose the item. No info about chance of it not working or how long I would or wouldn't have it or if there were a limited number of bullets. I think this last point could be important because we don't know the lifespan of this item, or if it doesn't have one.

I guess what I meant is there could be a role that CAN communicate with them? Does that make sense? Like people could be "paired" or "connected" to another person, they just have to figure out which one?

Oh ok I read it the first time as try and communicate in other forums :D You could be right if there is a Anne Sullivan role that can "teach" Helen how to speak but I think that might be reaching a little.

I could use the musket one shot at a time and had to tell SOV who I wanted to use it on OR I could pass the item onto someone else for them to use. If I didn't do either, I would automatically lose the item. No info about chance of it not working or how long I would or wouldn't have it or if there were a limited number of bullets. I think this last point could be important because we don't know the lifespan of this item, or if it doesn't have one.

Even so, a better strategy would have been to wait until we knew of some suspicious persons...not waste one on a "shot in the dark", pun intended, in the first round where you are much more statistically likely to get a villager....

Even so, a better strategy would have been to wait until we knew of some suspicious persons...not waste one on a "shot in the dark", pun intended, in the first round where you are much more statistically likely to get a villager....

touche

I just can't get behind lynching Katie. And perhaps the gun doesnt work on good people? I don't know!!!

And I don't believe akdream has pm any of us in NA.

I just can't get behind lynching Katie. And perhaps the gun doesnt work on good people? I don't know!!!

Maybe it silences innocents and kills wolves? There's a few possibilities..