Hold at Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Concubine

PDE5 inhibited
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else been put on hold here? I guess it's not quite as bad as a rejection...

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard a thing from morehouse. Didn't get a secondary or anything. Oh well

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard a thing from morehouse. Didn't get a secondary or anything. Oh well

hiya

you should call and/or email them... because they don't screen for secs...

Mel:)

You sure. Coz i dont think they screen. May I ask your stats.

I'm OOS. But they rejected me even before they got my MCAT. I got my MCAT on Aug. 24 and I got their rejection wayyyy before then.

I'm OOS. But they rejected me even before they got my MCAT. I got my MCAT on Aug. 24 and I got their rejection wayyyy before then.

Call them. Maybe they made a mistake. I am OOS too and I got sec without screen.

Call them. Maybe they made a mistake. I am OOS too and I got sec without screen.

Are you sure it's a mistake? Cuz I got a letter with my name on it. lol.

I'll try and call though.

Are you sure it's a mistake? Cuz I got a letter with my name on it. lol.

I'll try and call though.

Yeah call them.. whats worse that could happen. "YES that is a letter for you"

LOL
Well when you do call them and if you were really reject pre-sec ask them why were you rejected. That too before MCAT scores.

I did get an emial wherein they told me that I am on hold!!!
Does anyone know whether being on hold at Morehouse is good or bad. The reason I ask is because different univ's operate differently....I wonder!!!

I did get an emial wherein they told me that I am on hold!!!
Does anyone know whether being on hold at Morehouse is good or bad. The reason I ask is because different univ's operate differently....I wonder!!!:confused:

whoever was placed on hold at morehouse, what were your stats?????

I got the HOLD email today. I was like whatever, do I have a choice? :)

I just got the hold email...anyone get off of hold recently??? If you did, what'd you do? :)

yeah, i got an email stating I am on hold. what does this mean? i know they will review my application again, but is this a good thing? i figure it is as i haven't been rejected. so there is hope. all i can do is just pray that I get an interview at morehouse.

damn im going crazy

you think we'll hear back this week? man, i would love to interview in atlanta

ditto, but I dunno :-\ Hopefully thouh :)

whoever was placed on hold at morehouse, what were your stats?????

3.2 , 35 M, alot of extracurriculars, OOS. Still a hold...sigh.

Wait a sec, I don't care! I have other acceptances. haha