Holler at LifetimeDoc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GujuMD

1K member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
LifetimeDoc,

Congratulations on your acceptance. could you send some of your good luck and vibes my way?

Members don't see this ad.

NICE!

winnar.gif

Congrats, man.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats again! You deserve it (and your own thread too)!

Congratulations :thumbup:

YAY for LifetimeDoc!!!!! Congrats:D :thumbup:

I must add my own congratulations. There must be something truly satisfying about your achievement after so much hard work and such discouraging odds. May Providence continue to smile on your education, residency, and future practice.

Congrats! :D You've been quite visible on the boards, it's nice to see an acceptance in your signature now. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Woo Hoo! Congrats Lifetime! Non-trads represent.

I don't think I deserve my own thread, but thanks! :D

Good luck to everyone still on hold and waitlists!

Yes, you do deserve your own thread! :thumbup:
I knew it would work out for you. I'm sure you'll do very well.

Congrats LifeTimeDoc! Well deserved!

Well done, LifeTimeDoc! That's gotta feel good. Nice to see the nontraditionals represented... Well done...

Congratulations!! Well deserved!

Congrats LTD big fan of yours

congrats man! where did you get accepted?

Good job LifetimeDoc!!!! I dont understand how IU did not accept you with that MCAT and improvement, but it is their loss.

I don't think I deserve my own thread, but thanks! :D

Good luck to everyone still on hold and waitlists! :luck: :luck: :luck:

you so deserve your own thread. congrats again. you rawk. :D

janie-holla.jpg

you so deserve your own thread. congrats again. you rawk. :D

janie-holla.jpg

^^ wtf?

congrats lifetime, your mdapps is one of the few I follow regularly, glad to see it all worked out.

Congrats!!! I know a couple of non-trads that graduated from USF, and they absolutely loved it there.

I been following your progress. Congrates!

Extending my congratulations to LifetimeDoc!!! Feels great, EH?!!!

:biglove: :biglove:

Hey, congrats! Good to see that persistence does pay off :D

fpsdougspray8iv.jpg

Score!

Congrats! Awesome to hear that you made it in! Party hard, and I wish you the absolute best! Be sure to continue to visit us. :D

Way to go LifetimeDoc!! My mom and I have been rooting for you :thumbup: - great job!

Congratulations, awesome work!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LifetimeDoc, I don't even know you in person but weirdly enough I was just thinking about you *this morning* and how you were that non-trad applicant on SDN who NEVER seemed to give up, and I was wondering if you got in... AHHHH!!!!!

I am soooo happy to hear this :> :> That long hard journey was worth it!!!

(and LOL, this is testament to how famous you are on here, ppl you don't even know have been rooting for you all these months!!!)

Thank you to everyone. I've been surprised by the response, and appreciate the kind support. I have found SDN to be a tremendous resource, and a great, supportive site if you know where to look. :)

I already said Congrats on the Fl. thread but just wanted to add it here along with these little guys:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :biglove: :biglove: :biglove:

BTW I just wanted to say that I always new things would work out for you. With all that volunteer hours, shadowing, a 33 MCAT and 4.0 in postbac, I knew Fl. schools like USF especially would pull through. I'm glad to see that my prediction was right. You are an inspiration to all.