dentalapp

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2002
Visit site
Status
I just verified that it's all true. I had a total of 10 documents ( recs and transcripts ) sent to ADEA. SO far, they had only sent in the AADSAS to all the schools I applied to. They did not mail in a single document that I sent to AADSAS.

I also called them, but they told me to wait 1-2 more months and then 'hopefully' the matter will be resolved.
Unfortunately, I can't send the recs directly to the schools because I do not have backup copies.

RSXer

:) UoMBCDSCo07 :)
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2002
Visit site
Status
Another one falls victim to the "AADSAS LOR Bermuda Triangle"

AADSAS <-----+pissed+

conf88

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2002
Visit site
Status
so what if we do not send anything to ADDSAS and only fill their application and and send the rest of stuff directly to school. Is this acceptable.
Also what's up with infosource. I still cannot log in and I applied 25 days ago.

About the Ads

Beagle

Meet BEAGLE
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2001
California
Status
Dental APP
When did you decide to apply to Dental school?
What happened with Pharm school?

Beagle

Meet BEAGLE
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2001
California
Status
Sorry, I guess I was referring to someone else...
\

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
Originally posted by conf88
so what if we do not send anything to ADDSAS and only fill their application and and send the rest of stuff directly to school. Is this acceptable.
Also what's up with infosource. I still cannot log in and I applied 25 days ago.
Your batch has to be processed for you to log in to InfoSource. I'd give it another couple of weeks.

About the Ads