Holy Motherland of Pangea!!! I got in to Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreMedAdAG

I am so smart. S-M-R-T :)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm sorry that I'm being selfish and starting a new thread... but I'm like doing the happy dance x 10 right now...

Members don't see this ad.

PreMedAdAG said:
i'm sorry that I'm being selfish and starting a new thread... but I'm like doing the happy dance x 10 right now...

Wow, way to go!!! If I got into Davis I might start my own thread, so congrats!

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome! Glad this process is over for you!! :thumbup:

A big Homer "Whoohoo" for you! :thumbup:

Now ask them to send along my interview invite.

Congrats! If only I can even get an interview and acceptance from them now, then we'll have another UCD alum in your class!

thanks guys.. good luck to you all!! I really appreciate your support :thumbup: :luck: :D

congratuations!!! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Now after the crazy secondary that Davis offers, wasn't it worth the work?

Its people like you that make me realise that there's light at the end of the tunnel...

Keep up the good work!

Good for you. I doubt I will receive the secondary (I am Canadian). Must be nice to get to finally relax now.

Pinkertinkle said:
Congratz man! So how long did it take after interview?
exactly three weeks

PreMedAdAG said:

Congratulations !! :clap: :hardy: I am really so happy for you ! You are such a great person and it was so great to meet you.
I am desperately waiting for the call :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
:hardy: :hardy:
PreMedAdAG said:

Congratulations!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: That is so awesome.

i'm so jealous, no more waiting for you!! congrats! enjoy the rest of your year! :D :D :D

Major congratulations!!! PM me if you need to discover things to do in the Central Valley (Cow tipping is only cool for so long... ;))

SanDiegoSOD said:
Major congratulations!!! PM me if you need to discover things to do in the Central Valley (Cow tipping is only cool for so long... ;))
ha ha.. I've lived there for six years.. so the lovely central valley truly is my home! Thanks though :thumbup:

Congratulations! That's so awesome!