holy @#%@#$Q#$ i justy got into harvardd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Squat n Squeeze

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
just pulled thw envelippe out of my mailbox.. holyy @#$@#$

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Squat n Squeeze

We need a DocCynical v SnS battle to the death thread. Each contestant should exchange arrogant comments and belittling remarks until SDN judges one the winner. The other is henceforth banished to the "Everyone" forum to make pro-Bush remarks with Looksgoodonya!!

CCW

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, now that I had something to drink....

I was accepted into HST and NP. It came in a nice big package, and congratulations to everyone else who got in.

And to those who got rejected, well, what can I say besides "Haha."

Okay, now that I had something to drink....

I was accepted into HST and NP. It came in a nice big package, and congratulations to everyone else who got in.

LOL. Agreed. Thumb your nose at the rejects. They are inferior applicants.

I think you'd like MIT

SnS you know I'm in your corner, but I must say that Coop may be your numerical (if not intellectual) match. :laugh:

Why are you typing like you're excited about this? As such a highly qualified applicant, you surely expected to be accepted the whole time, so this shouldn't be surprising or exciting.

Originally posted by DoctorKevin
cuz he's a walking parody dude

Yeah, yeah, I know, but I don't think that this thread fits his overall theme of superiority. After all, wasn't he accepted at UCSF in September or something like that?

Originally posted by clowne
Why are you typing like you're excited about this? As such a highly qualified applicant, you surely expected to be accepted the whole time, so this shouldn't be surprising or exciting.
That is true. An applicant of his caliber has schools like Harvard begging him to come to their school. His reaction was out of place.

Anyways, what happened to doctorcynical. I haven't seen him post in awhile. I think the moderators successfully stifled him. I guess we will not see the SnS vs. doctorcynical battle that we were hoping to see.

yo SnS-

where'd you go to undergrad?

Members don't see this ad :)
If I'm up to date on my SnS lore, I believe the answer is Cornell.

for someone so damn haughty and arrogant about his/her academic accomplishments, how did you get stuck at the "worst" ivy? i am not putting cornell down, but i would expect SnS to be at harvard, caltech, mit, (insert most exclusive undergrade here).

He went there so he could get a perfect GPA, of course...Cornell is the back-up Ivy, no wonder he wanted a "real" one for med school...

You should do a search because SnS pontificates on this.

I am glad to see the Gunners are going elsewhere!

Congrats.

I have to admit - I can't fault you for your arrogance (it is an online forum).

But I what best about harvard is it gives everyone else on the waitlist list at JHU a shot

Rock on Hopkins.

:laugh:

This guyh is hilarious. :D :D :D

Congrats Squaty!! What an amazing accomplishment!

(Strange how most other people gets congrats on their acceptances but SnS gets hate - y'all should stop being playah hatahs!)

Originally posted by Brickhouse
(Strange how most other people gets congrats on their acceptances but SnS gets hate - y'all should stop being playah hatahs!)
\

Jealousy and a lack of self -esteem really are terrible things. Congratulations!!!!

Hey Squat-

Congrats on Harvard! I seriously urge you to do HST. Your sense of humor will be well appreciated. Additionally, my buddies and I can't wait to give your ego a beating, a SEVERE beating.

If you don't do HST, I will consider you a more of a pansy than i already do.

Looking forward to next year,

LG

Yea SnS, choose Harvard, so we all "inferior" applicants don't have to deal with you in med school ;)

Oh by the way....Dr. Cynical appeared when SnS disappeared...and now that Dr. Cynical suddenly vanished, and SnS is back...I agree it's too bad that they can't both be posting at the same time

Originally posted by CalBeE
Oh by the way....Dr. Cynical appeared when SnS disappeared...and now that Dr. Cynical suddenly vanished, and SnS is back...I agree it's too bad that they can't both be posting at the same time

how tragically ironic indeed

Hey, leave MIT alone!
(an earlier post from "soemthing lady" that said SnS should go to MIT).
people at MIT _aren't_ like SnS. they're very down-to-earth. and very humble.

hmph.

Ann

post deleted

Last edited:
holy @#%@#$Q#$ i justy got into meharry :D

Originally posted by sunchild
Hey, leave MIT alone!
(an earlier post from "soemthing lady" that said SnS should go to MIT).
people at MIT _aren't_ like SnS. they're very down-to-earth. and very humble.

hmph.

Ann

Chill, Ann. I went there...was Course 6 and got my master's too. I'm thinking this guy needs to be knocked down a few pegs and HST just might do it, esp if he takes some real classes at the 'Tute and not just Harvard stuff. he goes to Cornell, afterall, and everyone I knew at MIT got in there as a safety.

Originally posted by fuzzylogic
holy @#%@#$Q#$ i justy got into meharry :D

:clap: :clap:

Becausee we ALL know getting accepted SOMEWHERe is a big deal.

Congrats to you too!!!!

Originally posted by absolutezero
Sns in his first SDN post claimed he was president of the premed society at his college (which he later claimed was Cornell). Shouldn't there be someone on SDN who went to Cornell who would know him?

Is this him?
http://www.sao.cornell.edu/so/
Alpha Epsilon Delta: Pre-medical Honor Society
President:
Sandeep Mannava

or:

Society for the Advancement of Excellence in Premedical Education

President: Thomas Pastuszak ([email protected])

or he could just be bs'ing us all :)

oh my gosh...I can't believe that you guys are doing background check on people at Cornell!!:wow:

I really think SnS is a faker...

By posting names based only on speculation, I think we might be dragging some innocent people through the mud in our attempt to expose Squatty.

Originally posted by absolutezero
A quick search on google reveals that Thomas Pastuszak also plays the piano. Sns claims to play piano (along with clarinet, tuba, violin, etc.). Maybe he's the one.
I doubt it though. I'm pretty sure SnS is a master dissembler.

I don't think it's possible to play both the tuba and the clarinet, they require such different embrasures that interchanging would be really challenging and detrimental to one's ability on both instruments....take it from a brass player.

So I'm with everyone that says squats a hoax. My friend and I were talking last night and he said he wouldn't totally pull this BS on a site like this if he had the time. So I guess squat isn't the only one with the twisted sense of humor.

I don't think it's possible to play both the tuba and the clarinet, they require such different embrasures that interchanging would be really challenging and detrimental to one's ability on both instruments....take it from a brass player.

Sure it's possible. You may not be very good at all though... and SnS never claimed that he was any good, or even barely competent.

I thought Brown was the backup Ivy? maybe cornell is the second backup? Anyone?

Clueless,

An inquiring mind

So I'm with everyone that says squats a hoax. My friend and I were talking last night and he said he wouldn't totally pull this BS on a site like this if he had the time. So I guess squat isn't the only one with the twisted sense of humor.

You're correct. I play clarinet. Playing a wind brass instrument totally messes up your chops for clarinet.

Originally posted by finnpipette
You're correct. I play clarinet. Playing a wind brass instrument totally messes up your chops for clarinet.

Ha! I knew it!! He's a fake!!!! :p

OK, I'm totally out of touch with what's going on with all this tuba and clarinet talk :p ....what I really want to know is, why have I not yet gotten any letter from HMS? I'm not expecting good news...especially since the news has taken its sweet time getting here...but still, I'd like to know.

I'm in the South...is anyone else around here (or anywhere else) still waiting? My whole town is basically shut down for spring break, so I guess the mail carriers could be taking a vacation too :laugh: ...oh well...I'm really not too anxious about it, just curious...

That's Crap.

I play Trombone primarily but I am also able to function on not only a single reed insturment (saxaphone) but a double reed too (oboe). So it is possible.

Hey Sns,
Did you get in to Stanford, too.

SnS

Your deadbeat dad and crackhoe mom you mention in your other thread must be proud. Who would have thunk it? You sound like you are straight out of Compton and now you are going to promised land. It is like a made for TV movie...:cool:

Originally posted by Samoa
Doesn't Harvard make you choose one pathway or the other? I could be wrong, but I didn't think you could apply to both.

Nope, you can definitely apply to both (all that's required is an additional essay for HST) and you can get into both. Obviously, you have to decide which to attend, though, so eventually you do have to choose between NP and HST.

holy @#%@#$Q#$ i justy read SnS's autobiography on another thread and it was amazing! You'd think that all medical schools in the U.S. and possibly the world would automatically accept him even without going through the formality of an interview.

Originally posted by DrThom
That's Crap.

I play Trombone primarily but I am also able to function on not only a single reed insturment (saxaphone) but a double reed too (oboe). So it is possible.

Yeah but are you any good???

show off

I do believe that this tool posted a similar thread last year. So he must have turned them down and re-applied. Or maybe they wanted him so bad that they jsut send him an acceptance every year hoping he will change his mind.:rolleyes: