chopper

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Status
what an amazing coincidence that the screename of the guy who is recommending Chris Trautman is C4Traut. hmmmmmm . . . . could Chris Trautman be attempting to impersonate a recently graduated MD to advertise his services?

scrappysurfer

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2005
San Diego, CA
Status
chopper said:
what an amazing coincidence that the screename of the guy who is recommending Chris Trautman is C4Traut. hmmmmmm . . . . could Chris Trautman be attempting to impersonate a recently graduated MD to advertise his services?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. He could at least ATTEMPT to mask his ID with a different screename. I mean every one here at least has enough intelligence to get into med school.

medic170

American Infidel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
scrappysurfer said:

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. He could at least ATTEMPT to mask his ID with a different screename. I mean every one here at least has enough intelligence to get into med school.
OMG, how hilarious. What a damn moron. :laugh: :laugh: :thumbdown:

DoctorG

15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2003
Detroit Michigan
Status
Attending Physician
scrappysurfer said:

Finding more post by the OP makes me LOL. Hehehe.

thackl

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2003
Austin, TX
Visit site
Status
It's actually a pretty good deal. My brother used it when he started residency. You can get a 104% zero down home loan, free everything at BOA and access to advisors that others only get with $250k in assets with BOA. I wish I could get it as a student....... sorry for the sales pitch.

medic170

American Infidel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
thackl said:
It's actually a pretty good deal. My brother used it when he started residency. You can get a 104% zero down home loan, free everything at BOA and access to advisors that others only get with $250k in assets with BOA. I wish I could get it as a student....... sorry for the sales pitch.
Good deal or not, the guy is impersonating a med student and giving flale testimonial for his :spam: and is therefore, an annoying liar. If it is such a great deal, why does he have to advertise through spam in a false and deceptive manner :rolleyes:

thackl

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2003
Austin, TX
Visit site
Status
medic170 said:
Good deal or not, the guy is impersonating a med student and giving flale testimonial for his :spam: and is therefore, an annoying liar. If it is such a great deal, why does he have to advertise through spam in a false and deceptive manner :rolleyes:
Actually, it looks like he's gonna be a dental student next yr.......

medic170

American Infidel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
thackl said:
Actually, it looks like he's gonna be a dental student next yr.......
Right, but in the OP he indicates that "They gave me a loan (for graduating MD's or those entering residency) for 100% of the home value. They also did not cosider my student loans when looking at my debt/income ratio, so I was able to qualify for a much higher loan amount" so that is just more proof that he is a liar.