Home Loans for Graduating MD's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

c4traut

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the percentage of MD's that go on to specialize, and what is the most popular speciality??

Members don't see this ad.

what an amazing coincidence that the screename of the guy who is recommending Chris Trautman is C4Traut. hmmmmmm . . . . could Chris Trautman be attempting to impersonate a recently graduated MD to advertise his services?

chopper said:
what an amazing coincidence that the screename of the guy who is recommending Chris Trautman is C4Traut. hmmmmmm . . . . could Chris Trautman be attempting to impersonate a recently graduated MD to advertise his services?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. He could at least ATTEMPT to mask his ID with a different screename. I mean every one here at least has enough intelligence to get into med school.

Members don't see this ad :)
scrappysurfer said:

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. He could at least ATTEMPT to mask his ID with a different screename. I mean every one here at least has enough intelligence to get into med school.

OMG, how hilarious. What a damn *****. :laugh: :laugh: :thumbdown:

C'mon ya'll, I heard he was pretty cool to work with.

scrappysurfer said:

Finding more post by the OP makes me LOL. Hehehe.

It's actually a pretty good deal. My brother used it when he started residency. You can get a 104% zero down home loan, free everything at BOA and access to advisors that others only get with $250k in assets with BOA. I wish I could get it as a student....... sorry for the sales pitch.

thackl said:
It's actually a pretty good deal. My brother used it when he started residency. You can get a 104% zero down home loan, free everything at BOA and access to advisors that others only get with $250k in assets with BOA. I wish I could get it as a student....... sorry for the sales pitch.

Good deal or not, the guy is impersonating a med student and giving flale testimonial for his :spam: and is therefore, an annoying liar. If it is such a great deal, why does he have to advertise through spam in a false and deceptive manner :rolleyes:

medic170 said:
Good deal or not, the guy is impersonating a med student and giving flale testimonial for his :spam: and is therefore, an annoying liar. If it is such a great deal, why does he have to advertise through spam in a false and deceptive manner :rolleyes:
Actually, it looks like he's gonna be a dental student next yr.......

thackl said:
Actually, it looks like he's gonna be a dental student next yr.......

Right, but in the OP he indicates that "They gave me a loan (for graduating MD's or those entering residency) for 100% of the home value. They also did not cosider my student loans when looking at my debt/income ratio, so I was able to qualify for a much higher loan amount" so that is just more proof that he is a liar.