Hope everyone's semester went well

Discussion in 'Nontraditional Students' started by Sohcahtoa, May 7, 2008.

1. Sohcahtoa

Sohcahtoa fight or flight

Pre-Medical
    All in the title. Best of luck to everyone in their summer classes.

:luck::luck:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. olemissbabydoc

olemissbabydoc Baby Doctor
    Moderator Emeritus

Resident [Any Field]
    fabulous! 4.0 in genetics and orgo ii. 3.9288 at the end of my postbacc uBCPM. I'm thrilled its over!

4. PunkmedGirl

PunkmedGirl Freshman Member

Pre-Medical
    Ok so I did fairly well this semester.. Three biology classes basic bio A...modern bio B...ecology B. not to shabby if you ask me. Summer I am taking Calculus and some unknown online class that I signed up for lol. Fall semester is gonna be a tough one. Oh well. Good luck to everyone else

5. Sohcahtoa

Sohcahtoa fight or flight

Pre-Medical
    Awesome guys, great work!

I came out with and A in genetics, and A in gen chem 1 and lab, and an A+ in physics 2. This summer I have gen chem 2 and a lower lvl biology class im retaking (took it 6 years ago with errr improvable results).

6. Klink

Klink New Member

Not doing too good here. Will end up with a C+ in biochem and a C+ in German 3. But should be able to pull off an A in Org Chem I.

7. nu2004

Medical Student
    i have almost finished my latest xbox game, and i've made it about 90% of the way through this huge tub of baba ghanouj.

:D sorry, not being in school or working sounds like fun but actually leaves one quite bored.

8. Lacheln

Lacheln Cavorting in the Hills

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm jealous everyone's semester seems to be over, I still have a final next week. Should get an A though, and the prof gave me a big thumbs up on a letter of rec so I'm excited about that. Last class before apps...fly free little grades! Glad to see everyone's been pretty successful, congrats. :thumbup: