Hope everyone's semester went well

PunkmedGirl

Freshman Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2007
  1. Pre-Medical
    Ok so I did fairly well this semester.. Three biology classes basic bio A...modern bio B...ecology B. not to shabby if you ask me. Summer I am taking Calculus and some unknown online class that I signed up for lol. Fall semester is gonna be a tough one. Oh well. Good luck to everyone else

About the Ads

Sohcahtoa

fight or flight
    10+ Year Member
    Mar 7, 2008
    Alabama
    1. Pre-Medical
      Awesome guys, great work!

I came out with and A in genetics, and A in gen chem 1 and lab, and an A+ in physics 2. This summer I have gen chem 2 and a lower lvl biology class im retaking (took it 6 years ago with errr improvable results).

Lacheln

Cavorting in the Hills
      10+ Year Member
      Mar 31, 2005
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        I'm jealous everyone's semester seems to be over, I still have a final next week. Should get an A though, and the prof gave me a big thumbs up on a letter of rec so I'm excited about that. Last class before apps...fly free little grades! Glad to see everyone's been pretty successful, congrats. :thumbup:

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.