SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Hope everyone's semester went well

Discussion in 'Nontraditional Students' started by Sohcahtoa, May 7, 2008.

1. Sohcahtoa

Sohcahtoa fight or flight 2+ Year Member

Mar 7, 2008
    All in the title. Best of luck to everyone in their summer classes.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. olemissbabydoc

olemissbabydoc Baby Doctor Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Between "there" and "there"
    fabulous! 4.0 in genetics and orgo ii. 3.9288 at the end of my postbacc uBCPM. I'm thrilled its over!
  4. PunkmedGirl

PunkmedGirl Freshman Member 7+ Year Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Ok so I did fairly well this semester.. Three biology classes basic bio A...modern bio B...ecology B. not to shabby if you ask me. Summer I am taking Calculus and some unknown online class that I signed up for lol. Fall semester is gonna be a tough one. Oh well. Good luck to everyone else
  5. Sohcahtoa

Sohcahtoa fight or flight 2+ Year Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Awesome guys, great work!

I came out with and A in genetics, and A in gen chem 1 and lab, and an A+ in physics 2. This summer I have gen chem 2 and a lower lvl biology class im retaking (took it 6 years ago with errr improvable results).
  6. Klink

Klink New Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Not doing too good here. Will end up with a C+ in biochem and a C+ in German 3. But should be able to pull off an A in Org Chem I.
  7. nu2004

nu2004 5+ Year Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Los Angecagoveland
    i have almost finished my latest xbox game, and i've made it about 90% of the way through this huge tub of baba ghanouj.

:D sorry, not being in school or working sounds like fun but actually leaves one quite bored.
  8. Lacheln

Lacheln Cavorting in the Hills 10+ Year Member

Mar 31, 2005
    I'm jealous everyone's semester seems to be over, I still have a final next week. Should get an A though, and the prof gave me a big thumbs up on a letter of rec so I'm excited about that. Last class before free little grades! Glad to see everyone's been pretty successful, congrats. :thumbup: