Jul 13, 2011
Status
Non-Student
ValueMD professionals are trying again to clean up the name of the schools they cater students to, like Lublin Silesia et al. from the dirt of Hope Medical Institute. Unfortunately Hope Medical Institute means value only with its cooperation with Lublin, Silesia and the others. Lublin cant be considered without HMI, but because ValueMD is earning money by catering American and Canadian students to Lublin and Silesia, they try to clear the names of the schools:
http://www.valuemd.com/medical-university-lublin/224850-hope-medical-institute-scandal.html#post1448884

When I woke up that ValueMD is catering students to illegitimate schools, and they do that by pretending "friendly medical students" (especially devildoc8404 and drhokie, but there may be others in time too), they began to make my threads and posts invisible, and cut all of my private message/e-mail connections with all other members of ValueMD.

This was my thread, then I was still unaware that ValueMD too is in the business:
http://www.valuemd.com/medical-university-lublin/223147-hope-medical-institute-careful.html

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2012
Hello, cold
Status
Pre-Medical
I still don't understand why you're so into this..

VisionaryTics

Señor Member
10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2009
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
As it is written in SDN: “Behold, I am sending my messenger ahead of you; he will prepare your way.

A voice of one crying out in the desert: ‘Prepare the way of the Prospectives, make straight their paths.’”

Bidiboom appeared in the desert proclaiming a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of...I'm not sure what.

OP
B
Jul 13, 2011
Status
Non-Student
I still don't understand why you're so into this..
Because they exploited my good intentions. I postponed my physics exam to help devildoc8404, the sales pro of ValueMD, and he didnt give any clue about his real position there. One more point : they play the game unfair. As long as you are beneficial for their interests, you may be around, if you have another voice to create an obstacle for their interests, they easily be unfair and disappear you.

So if I have time to check around and see something wrong, I inform everybody about it.

jHustle

Removed
May 14, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
Are you trying to recruit people to raid them or something? Truth be told, this is pre-allo. Anyone here usually doesn't really care about ValueMD or the like. I could understand if you posted this in the foreign medical school forums, but here, it will fall upon deaf ears. Give it a rest brother.

Apr 7, 2012
Hello, cold
Status
Pre-Medical
Because they exploited my good intentions. I postponed my physics exam to help devildoc8404, the sales pro of ValueMD, and he didnt give any clue about his real position there. One more point : they play the game unfair. As long as you are beneficial for their interests, you may be around, if you have another voice to create an obstacle for their interests, they easily be unfair and disappear you.

So if I have time to check around and see something wrong, I inform everybody about it.
You postponed your physics exam in real life to help out someone online? What? You should share your story, how could you have helped them?

Bro Dude

Subaquatic Creel Engineer
Dec 16, 2011
Status
Here we go again... :rolleyes:

tenndoc

bringer of sarcasm
Aug 12, 2011
Status
Medical Student
so you are an idiot and want us to feel bad for you? is that the point of this? color me confused