hoping for interview call from NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neel

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys....
i have applied for NYU in dec 2003...
i have not heard anything from them so far...
my scores r NDBE part 1 -83%
GPA-3.33
Toefl-250....
i is there anyone else who have not heard from them...
i feel so exhausted....
please share ur thoughts....
thank u.....

Members don't see this ad.

thanks.....................

Members don't see this ad :)
Me neither, i mean nothing yet, i'm even lower than you so got less chance this year:
NDB 1 - 80
NDB2 - 75
TOEFL - 250
GPA - 3.10
I guess next year.

guys dont lose hope.
to get interview in nyu u have to apply real early. i applied in oct and got an interview call only by the end of dec. if u apply in dec its going to difficult to get interview. i know a lot of poeple who havent still got their interview call. anyway a lot of poeple will be withdrawing fr m nyu,i am one of thm. so all the best.

hi everyone....

even i have the same scores. i mean..... 83, 3.4, 256. i had applied in the month of october. i did not hear anything from the university till now. i had called them many a time... and every time i called them... they would say thay my application is complete... and that they did not make any decission yet so far. what they always told me was that they could either send me a mail for interview call or they might even send me a mail saying to update my application for next year.

they would end interviews by the month of april itseems. so, if at all i am selected for interview.... i should have been called for it by now. since i did not hear anything for them till now, i lost total hope. its really hard and frustating to be in this kind of pathetic condition. hope no one would be in this kind of odd situation.

anyway.... good to hear from u people.

1star.

hi guys....
thanks for ur response...
i feel really pathetic about all this addmission process...
whenever i call up...they say u can wait until may....
i dont understand why cant they just give us our status /information...instead of keeping us hoping and waiting...
anyway...i am planning to retake my part 1.....
i have not started preparing yet...
how about u guys????????
please share ur thoughts....
thanks.....

+pissed+

I got the same response too..wait until MAY...

Don't lose hope guys :luck:
The wait should be worth :thumbup:

Did u get a call from nyu?

plz let me know. I am the one same like u.

hi guys
same thing with me .my scores are part1 90 ,3.82,267
but i took longer time to send one of my documents .i called up the assistant director of admissions at NYU a week back . she says they are reviewing the applications .we may or may nor recieve an interview call .they will let us know it by june !!!iam getting irritated .why do they keep us waiting so.. long !!!

[U got a real good% , then why dont u try for boston uni. U have a bright chance there and it is only for 2 yrs.

i applied to BU.but,mine was a late application and admissions are over by then .they told me to apply for 2005 .applied to NOVA and NYU.I attended an interview at NOVA and waiting to hear from NYU

smilee said:
hi guys
same thing with me .my scores are part1 90 ,3.82,267
but i took longer time to send one of my documents .i called up the assistant director of admissions at NYU a week back . she says they are reviewing the applications .we may or may nor recieve an interview call .they will let us know it by june !!!iam getting irritated .why do they keep us waiting so.. long !!!

Smilee you have such great scores. If I were you I wouldn't worry too much. If you're placed on a waiting list I'm sure you'll be placed near the top. If not, and you have to apply next year, you're probably going to get admitted real early. :luck:

thanks a lot meggs!!!thanks for ur encouraging words !!