Hopkins and Yale interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mbadoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are these two schools still sending out interview invites? or should I just assume I am rejected?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

mbadoc said:
Are these two schools still sending out interview invites? or should I just assume I am rejected?

Thanks.
Hopkins' last interview is 3/10 and they said the final invites will probably go out ~3/1. :luck:

Hi! I just received an invite to Yale via email today-- I have been complete since late October-- so they're still sending invites!:)

mbadoc said:

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
mbadoc said:

Thanks.

I also got an Yale invite via email today. I was complete on 8/15...that was like 5 and a half months ago:) So there is still lots of hope!

just got an invite from hopkins 2 days ago after being complete late november. Dont give up yet. It's not over until it's over

I recently withdrew from Yale and declined to interview there. Hopefully that opens up an interview slot for one of you.

I also just got a Yale invite 2/3, complete 9/19 (though I actually sent in my app in july...) I think they're just a little slower than other schools at processing apps. Have faith and good luck!

BDiesel said:
I also just got a Yale invite 2/3, complete 9/19 (though I actually sent in my app in july...) I think they're just a little slower than other schools at processing apps. Have faith and good luck!

They're probably at the point of going throught the applications they weren't sure of the first time through.

Bernito said:
Hopkins' last interview is 3/10 and they said the final invites will probably go out ~3/1. :luck:

Hm, that's a little discouraging. I remember reading someplace that Hopkins interviewed well into April, which let me pretend that not having heard from them meant that I still had two or three months to hear about a potential interview invite. Oh well.