hopkins anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted at JHU, Northwestern, and my state school. On "hold" at Mayo, and alternate at Columbia. Still waiting to hear from WashU, Stanford, UCSF, Yale, Penn, Duke.

In the end, if I have the chance, I'd like to whittle it down to JHU or another that I'm still waiting to hear my final status from.

How about you Christiangirl?

[This message has been edited by Oceandust (edited 03-12-2001).]

Members don't see this ad.

Oceandust, when was your interview? I was hoping to get accepted to JHU, but haven't heard anything yet, and since you have, I'm hoping that maybe you interviewed before I did. What can I say? I'm into self-delusion.
biggrin.gif

I interviewed February 2. They told us then, that our batch of files wouldn't be looked at till mid-March. They seem to be right on target. Hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, oceandust, congrats!!! what are you thinking about jhu? do you think you will go there?

Hey Oceandust,

I really loved Hopkins when I visited. Right now, I'm deciding between Columbia and Hopkins, but it just felt right at Hopkins. Plus, I like Baltimore. I know most people complain about the city, but given where I live and go to school, it feels like home.

Right now, my main concern is housing. I know a lot of people move off campus, but I don't really know anyone at Hopkins or Baltimore. Although Reed Hall isn't the best, I've heard its a good place to meet other first years. What are you thinking about doing for housing.

Looking forward to meeting you.