Hopkins Calls

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by BlueJayBill, Dec 4, 2002.

1. BlueJayBill

BlueJayBill Member

Did the calls go out last night or so?
    2003Applicant got the nod, im just curious if the round is already over.

thanks,

bill

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Opie

Opie Member

?

I thought the committee at Hopkins wasn't meeting until Dec. 16 or so. Are they meeting earlier, or is this a false alarm?

4. Street Philosopher

Opie, I thought it was around that time also. Either way, I've already soiled my pants.

5. Rapid Decomposition

Hey guys - it's true. I got the call last night but I didn't want to post because I hadn't heard of anyone else getting in, and thought this might have been sort of an incidental case. So I guess the committee meets about every two weeks or so?

6. Street Philosopher

7. Opie

Opie Member

congrats on the acceptances. I'm curious, did you guys that got calls on Dec. 4 interview before mid-October, or after?

8. Rapid Decomposition

Opie, before Oct. 15 (Oct. 4 to be exact). It is safe to say that if you haven't heard anything, you are still in the running.

9. Street Philosopher

hmmm I guess they've changed their plans a little. i heard before that the mid oct group would get decisions mid november, and the last oct + nov group would get decisions mid december.

10. Opie

Opie Member

i'm thinking the committee just called a couple people late from the first interview group. maybe some people that got acceptances back in Nov. already turned them down, and they had some slots open up?

that would allow them to stick with their plan of calling people from the second interview group some time in mid-december.

enough stressing over minor things like calls from Hopkins, back to studying for finals.