Hopkins decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eachpeach

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Hopkins notifies everyone who got in (in a particular round) on the same day? Did many people hear from them today? Did anyone get rejection/waitlist letters?

thanks
(disappointed so delusional ;) )

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed 11/18. No call today.

i interviewed the second week of november and didn't get a call today either :( . when did you interview eachpeach? it seems like they go in batches and will call on one particular day for that batch. the rest they waitlist (either high or low). i am wishfully hoping that because it is the holiday season they will call tomorrow too :) it seems like there are some people who interviewed the third week in november who think they are in the next batch and won't hear until january so that might be what happened to you pcthurlow. do you remember when they told you you'd hear? good luck :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on October 21st, and I thought they said Dec 18th (but obviously, that can't be right, as it was Sunday). Well, I'll wishfully think along with you. One person responded that they had been called, but only one so far. that seems like very few people all considering :p

I interviewed on October 14th and they informed me they would call on Nov. 14th if I got in or I would receive a letter in the mail around mid November. Sure enough they called me at 10 am on the 14th. They are pretty good about responding when they say they are going to. If no call, I'd check the mail for a waitlist letter.