Hopkins Hopeless?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LilMissDrDoolittle

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If we havent heeard from Hopkins yet is it hopeless. I interviewed in mid Mar (one of last interview days). I notice there is a thread on a second visit. Are they having two second visits? Are they paying for the second visits? When is the last someone has interviewed who has already been accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry, people who interviewed in mid-march will be notified of acceptances in mid-April. This came straight from the director's mouth.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by LizardKing:
•Don't worry, people who interviewed in mid-march will be notified of acceptances in mid-April. This came straight from the director's mouth.•••••Have you heard back already? WHen did you interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed mid-March, and the director told us if we were going to be accepted, it would be first week of April at the very earliest, but probably mid-April. They call you if you are accepted.

Hey Lil check your PMs :D

I interviewed early Feb and still haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone out there who interviewed about the same time heard from Hopkins?

cdc28 same boat

hey guys,
here is the thing about Hopkins.
if you interviewed in February, then there are three decisions whicha have been made so far:
- accepted (got a phone call)
- no acceptance, no rejection
-rejected (they are sending out letters this week)

if u r not accepted , not rejected, then you have to wait until the end of april, beginning of may to know your situation. They might call you in between.

The thing is, they don't answer phones and don't return phone calls so don't bother. Just sit, relax, and enjoy.

-hope that helps