Hopkins on Discovery Health!

fullefect1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2003
Mass
Episode 1

"Chief of trauma surgery, Eddie Cornwell, cares for the wounded victims of East Baltimore street violence; Paul Colombani battles to save a young girl with uterine cancer; and a sea turtle with a mysterious illness arrives from the National Aquarium."

I guess there will be more episodes to come. But if you miss the show, you can catch it on Mar 27, 2004 @ 05:00 PM

About the Ads

fullefect1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2003
Mass
I kinda had the same problem with you guys like 2 months ago, then my parents switched to digital cable and we recieved Discovery Health. This channel is mostly filled with all day Births, so it gets pretty old after a couple of weeks though.

Robz

La Vie Boheme
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 3, 2003
Drinking Texas Tea
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by Andrew_Doan
Is this the re-run of the original Hopkins 24-7 series?

Yes it is. Its a great show from ol' ABC in 2000. I do find it entertaining but a little sad when they do the follow ups at the end of the show.

ABC also did the Houston Medical show a year or two later which was really good. I wish they would continue with those type of shows.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.