Hospital Employee Fired for Deliberately Ruining Covid Vaccine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So outline for me the action plan and what you think will and should happen (will and should might not be the same). Right now, police are retiring in record numbers or quitting. If similar pressure was put in pharmacy, I'd leave the field tomorrow. I'm not a quitter but what's reasonable? We discussed it here before. Most of us would only work as a pharmacist for certain compensation. Police have the same criteria. CVS determined that for me to go into nursing homes is worth $4 more per hour. Supply. Demand.

You think only bad cops are leaving? Good or bad they will need to be replaced. Are you ready to join the law enforcement branch? Guess what, in our society, there is a cost attached to everything. Are you ready to double their salaries to get a 5-10% improvement in enforcement practice? Do you really think 40 hours of re-education or training is going to fix this problem?

I'm all for change but every action will have a reaction. Hopefully there are correct actions in place.

Agree PP slides training won't help. Compensation discrepancy doesn't entitle someone to take innocent people life. So to suggest let pay cost be the price paid with innocent people life, that doesn't add up.
There is a big push for diversity in medicine, why can't be same in law enforcement?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Inappropriate
Reactions: 1 user
LOL. They're all cowards. Ever watch what happens to them when they are actually confronted by opposition? Never bring a skateboard to a gun fight.
Wow, you have a lot of nerve. A person is shot and killed trying to disarm a child that had already shot two people, killing one of them, and YOU are laughing and calling that person a coward! I am profoundly saddened that people like you exist in this world.

• Inappropriate
Reactions: 1 users
Agree PP slides training won't help. Compensation discrepancy doesn't entitle someone to take innocent people life. So to suggest let pay cost be the price paid with innocent people life, that's doesn't add up.
There is a big push for diversity in medicine, why can't be same in law enforcement?

I don't see your proposed solution. It sounds like "Police better watch what they do. Or else" which is why they are retiring. You want a more compassionate police officer. I'll go with that. But just looking at pharmacy. A more careful pharmacist tends to be slower. A slower pharmacist will not survive at CVS or Walgreens. And yes, I'm making generalizations. There are many pharmacists who can be all stars. So I'm wondering. To prevent these issues, how many other issues they will let slide because they don't want to make the headlines? Maybe they will be at your house 5 minutes later than usual when you alarm system goes off and due to current environment they are more hesitant to act upon it.

Members don't see this ad :)
So outline for me the action plan and what you think will and should happen (will and should might not be the same). Right now, police are retiring in record numbers or quitting. If similar pressure was put in pharmacy, I'd leave the field tomorrow. I'm not a quitter but what's reasonable? We discussed it here before. Most of us would only work as a pharmacist for certain compensation. Police have the same criteria. CVS determined that for me to go into
I don't see your proposed solution. It sounds like "Police better watch what they do. Or else" which is why they are retiring. You want a more compassionate police officer. I'll go with that. But just looking at pharmacy. A more careful pharmacist tends to be slower. A slower pharmacist will not survive at CVS or Walgreens. And yes, I'm making generalizations. There are many pharmacists who can be all stars. So I'm wondering. To prevent these issues, how many other issues they will let slide because they don't want to make the headlines? Maybe they will be at your house 5 minutes later than usual when you alarm system goes off and due to current environment they are more hesitant to act upon it.
In order to solve a problem you need to identify it first. One problem is changing police culture. Their actions are what we allow them to be. So the answer to this is complex. Dont use the police to solve all of society's problems. Decriminalize many minor infractions. And yes if it more $ to get the job done yes pay them. The biggest thing is people need to get involved, the police are what we make them. Do what I did. Call your local police department and make your expectations as a tax paying, voting, and jury sitting citizen clear.

You want a more compassionate police officer. I'll go with that
Yes, that is what community police representing the community brings on table.
A slower pharmacist will not survive at CVS or Walgreens. And yes, I'm making generalizations. There are many pharmacists who can be all stars.
That makes sense if village has a traffic ticket shortfall to cover at end of month. But when it comes to people lives, use of lethal force with compromised judgement doesn't help. As you said police are not required to meet a certain quota of killing like a pharmacist to fill. So that comparison is simply wrong.

Last edited:
  • Inappropriate
Again, please describe your solution. I see the end result of what you want to see happen. I want that too. Do you have an answer that I missed? Sorry I just skimmed through some posts.

Is it for the protesters, looters, and rioters to join the force and show us the way? No one is arguing that we want to build a better society. I don't want innocent people to die. How do we fix that without sacrificing something somewhere else.

Dont use the police to solve all of society's problems

Precisely, how many mentally ill innocent people looses their lives because of police non-thoughtful actions, it make me wonder who is more mentally ill.

• Inappropriate
I disagree.
I don't know which part you disagree with, but I have lived long enough to be involved in successful recall elections and lawsuits. We as Americans have great ability to form our government unfortunately too many of us sit on the sidelines. I sure hope it's not the death of George Floyd. If it is I am truly saddened for you.

Last edited:
Wow, you have a lot of nerve. A person is shot and killed trying to disarm a child that had already shot two people, killing one of them, and YOU are laughing and calling that person a coward! I am profoundly saddened that people like you exist in this world.

Actually my statement was in regards to virtually every single ANTIFA video in which they all mob and attack people, most of the time beating them with skateboards. Also, what do you expect to happen when you're chasing down someone who is armed? Do you honestly not expect them to defend themselves? I am calling that group cowards because they are. They mob/gang up on individuals, attack them, beat them and then record it on video. When someone actually confronts them, they run away screaming/crying to police when whomever they were attacking actually fights back.

Again, please describe your solution. I see the end result of what you want to see happen. I want that too. Do you have an answer that I missed? Sorry I just skimmed through some posts.

Is it for the protesters, looters, and rioters to join the force and show us the way? No one is arguing that we want to build a better society. I don't want innocent people to die. How do we fix that without sacrificing something somewhere else.
Unfortunately I am only a humble druggist, son of a dirt farmer and red white and blue to the bone so I don't possess a comprehensive plan just ideas. I believe we need a police, they just shouldn't be killing innocent people. Armed forces worry more about their roe than police. Even if you don't care about the people they kill, they are wasting resources. The police only solve 50% of homocides.

• Haha
Unfortunately I am only a humble druggist, son of a dirt farmer and red white and blue to the bone so I don't possess a comprehensive plan just ideas. I believe we need a police, they just shouldn't be killing innocent people. Armed forces worry more about their roe than police. Even if you don't care about the people they kill, they are wasting resources. The police only solve 50% of homocides.

Sounds like you are proposing to go away with minor violations. I'm not sure what they would be but things like drug related charges, minor domestic disputes, traffic violations, white collar crime (it doesn't hurt anyone)? I mean I don't know penal code well enough. And retrain police to focus on different issues (culture change). I'm not sure why you bring up homicide as it only weakens your argument. You don't want police to investigate murders because they only solve 50% of them?

I don't know which part you disagree with, but I have lived long enough to be involved in successful recall elections and lawsuits. We as Americans have great ability to form our government unfortunately too many of us sit on the sidelines. I sure hope it's not the death of George Floyd. If it is I am truly saddened for you.
Thank you for your pity
I saw them try to recall scott walker and cause 2 million dollars worth of damage to the capitol

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds like you are proposing to go away with minor violations. I'm not sure what they would be but things like drug related charges, minor domestic disputes, traffic violations, white collar crime (it doesn't hurt anyone)? I mean I don't know penal code well enough. And retrain police to focus on different issues (culture change). I'm not sure why you bring up homicide as it only weakens your argument. You don't want police to investigate murders because they only solve 50% of them?
Police should focus on violent crime and major property crime. We put far too many people in prison in the USA.

Thank you for your pity
I saw them try to recall scott walker and cause 2 million dollars worth of damage to the capitol
It's not pity, it's sorrow. I am sure you have lost loved ones as I have. I am fortunate because my losses have been due to "natural causes". I can only imagine how bad it would be if it was unnecessary like George Floyd. I hope you can feel for your fellow man.

Also, what do you expect to happen when you're chasing down someone who is armed? Do you honestly not expect them to defend themselves? I am calling that group cowards because they are. They mob/gang up on individuals, attack them, beat them and then record it on video. When someone actually confronts them, they run away screaming/crying to police when whomever they were attacking actually fights back.

I dunno. You start by ridiculing the rioters for chasing down an armed person that's already shot someone, then the next sentence you denounce others as cowards for running away. And in that particular video, it was the shooter who ran to the police.

Whether they continue to pursue or run away, it just kinda sounds like your opinion is based on your own preconceived notions rather than the circumstances of the situations.

In other words, would you pursue an armed person while you're unarmed, or would you run away proving yourself, in your own words, more cowardly than these cowards? In any case, I'm of the opinion that bravery and stupidity can often go hand in hand.

Don't get me wrong though. I don't approve of the looters and much of the riots (not to be confused with protests) though. Much of it has no clear direction or goals and are, in my opinion, extremely inefficient and ineffective compared to other actions that could have been taken.

Last edited:
Police should focus on violent crime and major property crime. We put far too many people in prison in the USA.

Not sure where property crime fits into bigger picture but at least I understand your position and where you feel resources should be shifted from to work on this issue. I'm not sure you convinced me yet but thank you.

Personally, just like with some of the issues arising from this pandemic, people are looking out for #1. When they realize that some of the protection they have grown accustomed to is gone as it relates to those minor crimes, they will complain. Will they listen to son of a dirt farmer or many Karens?

I dunno. You start by ridiculing the rioters for chasing down an armed person that's already shot someone, then the next sentence you denounce others as cowards for running away. And in that particular video, it was the shooter who ran to the police.

Whether they continue to pursue or run away, it just kinda sounds like your opinion is based on your own preconceived notions rather than the circumstances of the situations.

In other words, would you pursue an armed person while you're unarmed, or would you run away proving yourself, in your own words, more cowardly than these cowards? In any case, I'm of the opinion that bravery and stupidity can often go hand in hand.

Don't get me wrong though. I don't approve of the looters and much of the riots (not to be confused with protests) though. Much of it has no clear direction or goals and are, in my opinion, extremely inefficient and ineffective compared to other actions that could have been taken.

My statement wasn't even addressing that particular video in Kenosha. It was a generalized statement based off of watching several ANTIFA videos where the primary weapon of choice is a skateboard. Many of these videos show them surrounding and beating innocent people while they're laying on the ground and helpless. You can then watch videos of ANTIFA when they are confronted by any sort of opposition, and when that opposition fights back, they run away to police.

My statement wasn't even addressing that particular video in Kenosha. It was a generalized statement based off of watching several ANTIFA videos where the primary weapon of choice is a skateboard. Many of these videos show them surrounding and beating innocent people while they're laying on the ground and helpless. You can then watch videos of ANTIFA when they are confronted by any sort of opposition, and when that opposition fights back, they run away to police.

I can't say I've watched many of the riot videos; they honestly do not interest me but I will take your word that they happened as you described. It's absolutely deplorable to use violence in that situation and hypocritical to both ask for police services while demanding that they be defunded.

Amazed we are nearly 240 posts in without it coming up, but I'll ask: where did this joker go to school?

I checked our alumni database, and thank heavens he's not on it.
One of my Facebook friends, who now lives in Oregon, said he was in her class, but she does not remember him. They would have gone to school at UW-Madison.

Police should focus on violent crime and major property crime.

Tell that to the failed experiment that is current San Francisco.
"Tiptoeing around dirty needles and human feces, keeping their cars off the street for fear of break-ins or just mindless vandalism, being confronted in their homes by naked, masturbating meth addicts, getting mowed down on city streets by a drunk in a stolen car*, and seeing all this and more go unpunished makes people want to leave and put down roots elsewhere.

*Hanako Abe and Elizabeth Platt were killed by a repeat offender, drunken car thief who the DA declined to prosecute for lesser crimes.

From January through the end of November, there were 630 overdose deaths in the city, up from 441 in all of 2019. Fentanyl dealers roam the Tenderloin with impunity.

Compared to the prior year, homicides increased 32%, burglaries 49%, and motor vehicle thefts 35% in 2020 according to SFPD statistics."

Source: David Sacks

My point is people say let's not prosecutor nonviolent crimes (ie, setting aside homicides and vehicular manslaughter), but that may create cities where most of us would decidedly avoid.

"Tiptoeing around dirty needles and human feces, keeping their cars off the street for fear of break-ins or just mindless vandalism, being confronted in their homes by naked, masturbating meth addicts, getting mowed down on city streets by a drunk in a stolen car*, and seeing all this and more go unpunished makes people want to leave and put down roots elsewhere.

*Hanako Abe and Elizabeth Platt were killed by a repeat offender, drunken car thief who the DA declined to prosecute for lesser crimes.

From January through the end of November, there were 630 overdose deaths in the city, up from 441 in all of 2019. Fentanyl dealers roam the Tenderloin with impunity.

Compared to the prior year, homicides increased 32%, burglaries 49%, and motor vehicle thefts 35% in 2020 according to SFPD statistics."

My point is people say let's not prosecutor nonviolent crimes (ie, setting aside homicides and vehicular manslaughter), but that may create cities where most of us would decidedly avoid.
Are you describing symptoms or problems?

• Inappropriate

Honest question(s): was there a large change in law enforcement tactics there in 2020? How is this being attributed to police focus as opposed to general increases in crime rates?

I'm under the impression that crime rates significantly increased pretty much everywhere in 2020. Especially violent crime, substance use/abuse and domestic disturbances.

Honest question(s): was there a large change in law enforcement tactics there in 2020? How is this being attributed to police focus as opposed to general increases in crime rates?

I'm under the impression that crime rates significantly increased pretty much everywhere in 2020. Especially violent crime, substance use/abuse and domestic disturbances.
Police generally were arresting people but the DA has consistently declined to prosecute. Thus, the arrests are an exercise in futility.

who are trespassing capitol and climbing steps and walls right now?

• Inappropriate
And don't call the cops if you need them. You're anti police
Party of law and order right? LOL

• Wow
Party of law and order right? LOL
When you vote for an unfit man that is what you get..

• Inappropriate
Reactions: 3 users
When you vote for an unfit man that is what you get..
trump can call this circus of if he wants but of course he is going to continue his coup attempt.

It was mostly peaceful!
1609969244732.png

• Inappropriate
Just all the fires, burned buildings and businesses, peoples cars surrounded in the past. Most peaceful
You can't use opportunists actions in past to justify current opportunists actions.

• Inappropriate
Sure you can. And it will happen in the future. Main thing is: theyre mostly peaceful!
Theyre just expressing themselves
what was that peaceful protest about?

• Inappropriate
I feel like everyone - on all sides - have lost their minds.

On top of that, so many people are realizing that we have been lied to (by all sides) for most of our lives.

We, as a people, have done this to ourselves and the events of the past 12 months have been a manifestation of our own poor decisions based on greed and self interest for the past 50 years.

There is no fixing this - the cancer in our society is starting to show and there is no cutting it out. It has metastasized. How we start over is beyond me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I agree that there is no fixing. I'm not into predictions but the trend, which has been greatly accelerated by the pandemic, is towards separatism. UK is a perfect example with Brexit. Other European Union countries might follow. How it will manifest itself in US? I have no idea. I think we are looking at more local and state regulations to override any type of federal interference. There will be even more polarization and even more towns and communities isolating themselves to live the way they want to live. This pandemic has drawn much clearer lines than ever before on who we want to associate ourselves with.

Status
Not open for further replies.