Hospital friendly apartment for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

buymyplace1k

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling my apartment which is five minutes from North Shore LIJ and ten minutes from North Shore University hospitals in the Deepdale Gardens section of Little Neck. Here's a little more info...

This fantastic 2nd floor, one bedroom apartment is move in ready. It features a beautiful, updated kitchen with a new washer and a clothes drier. The comfortable living room and dining area have a new AC unit and crown molding. The large bedroom has an AC and large closet. The stand- up attic spans the entire floor plan of the apartment and provides an enormous amount of storage space. Includes one parking sticker for the rear parking lots. Low maintenance charges include gas, electric, heat, hot water and private security.

Great location! While only a few blocks from the parkways there is no excess noise and you never hear any cars. Because there are no units across the street there is a tremendous amount of on street parking right in front of the apartment. Must be seen!

More pics can be found here: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/reo/5186511715.html

My email is [email protected]

Asking $194,000 or best offer.

00a0a_iWsLrtLLBNv_600x450.jpg

00z0z_knivh8OwYl0_600x450.jpg

Members don't see this ad.