Hot Fellow Interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kirexhana

Make Me A Sandwich.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is sort of a side thought that I had when replying to the Strange Fellow Interviewees.

Has anyone ever checked out the people they've interviewed with? maybe even flirted a little? ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Haha... guilty

Aw hell yes. Especially at my SD interview. One of the guys there was definitely rather tasty.

Members don't see this ad :)
Come on flirting and checking out your potential classmates of the opposite sex is one of the best part of the interview...I mean seriously I don't think I intend to actually make a move on a girl in an interview but a little innocent flirting keeps your mind off the interview and at least makes me less jittery...and I don't think I've had a girl brush me off yet so if the flirting is going two ways i don't think it falls in the weird/sketchy/whacked fellow interviewee category

snobored18 said:
Come on flirting and checking out your potential classmates of the opposite sex is one of the best part of the interview...I mean seriously I don't think I intend to actually make a move on a girl in an interview but a little innocent flirting keeps your mind off the interview and at least makes me less jittery...and I don't think I've had a girl brush me off yet so if the flirting is going two ways i don't think it falls in the weird/sketchy/whacked fellow interviewee category

yah fa sho....i've done it plenty

Ok...so at one of my interviews....there was definitely a hot guy (who had a gf...totally spoiled it), but the Dean of Admissions is hot too in that "older man w/ authority" kinda way...i mean...he's probably late 20's/early 30's, but I was def attracted to him...and def had to pinch myself to keep from giggling around him....I'm such a dork...but thought I'd pitch in on this thread ;)

To the OP, if not otherwise the interviews/interview day would have been boring. Flirting is the only way to get out the "very-awkward-sitting-around-not-talking-to-anyone" beginning of any interview day

no doubt about it. cute interviewees at penn state and tulane despite my expectations. the girls at u of minnesota were pretty hot but the interviewees were eh. drexel - there were 12 interviewees, 2 of which were girls and half of those girls were definitely lesbianesque. wtf.
-dr. mota

BaylorGuy said:
To the OP, if not otherwise the interviews/interview day would have been boring. Flirting is the only way to get out the "very-awkward-sitting-around-not-talking-to-anyone" beginning of any interview day

for real. whats UP with people that are just dead silent pre-interview. freaks me out. i'm usually the one getting people loosened up. i can ALWAYS pick out fellow californians though,,, always the most laid back of the bunch.
-dr. mota

mmm, yeah. it's definitely one of the more enjoyable aspects of interviewing. at one school, practically every third guy was super hot. one guy in my interview group looked like a blonde, j. crew model. and he was very sweet too. ;)

DaMota said:
for real. whats UP with people that are just dead silent pre-interview. freaks me out. i'm usually the one getting people loosened up. i can ALWAYS pick out fellow californians though,,, always the most laid back of the bunch.
-dr. mota

Personally, i think its the early time of day that usually gets to people. Me, i'm totally used to it by now since i'm usually at work at 7:30am everyday. Plus, people just seemed stressed out in general. I try and pick out the ones who want to talk and the ones that dont though....you can just read their body language.

kirexhana said:
This is sort of a side thought that I had when replying to the Strange Fellow Interviewees.

Has anyone ever checked out the people they've interviewed with? maybe even flirted a little? ;)

HAHA!!! I had one of my best "hook ups" ever with a fellow interviewee. Ahh how I will miss the interview process. :D

ok, in that case, i would have to say that the hottest interviewees i've met were at vanderbilt. (their students too). alot of the guys look like freakin abercrombie models... mmm mmm good. there was one cute one at davis and another one at sd too.

i still can't believe some people hooked up tho, that's pretty daring.

Members don't see this ad :)
DaMota said:
-dr. mota

Depends how you define laid-back. I think quiet people can be laid-back. No beef with most ppl from cali, but I recall one recent interview where we had this little group of cali ppl all hanging out together and whining about the cold weather--somehow I ended up right in the middle of this group--and one of the girls was a real piece of work. She kept railing on and on about how the med students at certain ivy med schools were snotty and had real attitude problems and I REALLY wanted to let her know she had an attitude problem herself. One of the guys was like "Uhhh, just so you know, we don't all talk the way she does" :rolleyes:

funshine said:
Depends how you define laid-back. I think quiet people can be laid-back. No beef with most ppl from cali, but I recall one recent interview where we had this little group of cali ppl all hanging out together and whining about the cold weather--somehow I ended up right in the middle of this group--and one of the girls was a real piece of work. She kept railing on and on about how the med students at certain ivy med schools were snotty and had real attitude problems and I REALLY wanted to let her know she had an attitude problem herself. One of the guys was like "Uhhh, just so you know, we don't all talk the way she does" :rolleyes:

hahaha.. the UTH bunch were hot... the med students were hot too....i felt like i was in eye candy heaven.. :)

Not really. Just thinking about doing well. I always prefered women outside of medicine and the competitive world of premed.

LEDeVolld said:
Not really. Just thinking about doing well. I always prefered women outside of medicine and the competitive world of premed.

Yeah, I honestly haven't noticed the interviewees or students really...my mind just isn't on that track at the time. But I did have one interviewer that caught me a bit off guard. He was, by far, one of the most handsome men I've ever come across. And so congenial... Wow. Still salivating. :laugh:

Definitely young 30s by the way (looked 20s), I'm not into the "distinguished older gentlemen."

miller13 said:
Yeah, I honestly haven't noticed the interviewees or students really...my mind just isn't on that track at the time. But I did have one interviewer that caught me a bit off guard. He was, by far, one of the most handsome men I've ever come across. And so congenial... Wow. Still salivating. :laugh:

Definitely young 30s by the way (looked 20s), I'm not into the "distinguished older gentlemen."

haha, older and distinguished = experienced and wild in the sack! j/k j/k, i have nothing to base this on, for all i know they could just be haughty and... droopy.

Wow - a lot more girls have responded to this thread than guys. :)

there was this one girl that was so hot, but this one dude was all over her, so i didnt even bother.

Rafa said:
Wow - a lot more girls have responded to this thread than guys. :)

Yea i think most of us guys are used to checking girls out no matter WHERE we are so it aint a big deal.

But for some odd reason premed girls are only now starting to reveal all their hidden desires and secrets...bring it on mayne, im lookin forward to all the sweet repressed love that was stashed away in some corner by u girls cuz of college and mcats...mmm that is the best kind.

i keed i keed

jtank said:
there was this one girl that was so hot, but this one dude was all over her, so i didnt even bother.

ya i hate that. this one dude at my penn state interview was trying to mack his way into med school by flirting with EVERY single broad we ran into, even the miz ones. pretty obnoxious.
-mota

I prefer to call it just making friends, not flirting. =)

Californians are definitely the most laid-back of the bunch. Where else would you find the interviewees playing icebreakers like "if you were a vegetable, which one would you be?" (happened at UCSD). Sounds ******ed but it was hilarious. Of course there are exceptions...

Btw to the OP, I interviewed with you at UCSD man!

yeah i tend to not focus on any of the speakers or tour guides so i forget what i like about schools because i'm flirting with a girl.

Seriously where are all the hot male interviewees??? I have not seen one yet at my interview, all the guys end up being weird and dorky....so I just end up talking to the other girls!

jnguyen0815 said:
I prefer to call it just making friends, not flirting. =)

Californians are definitely the most laid-back of the bunch. Where else would you find the interviewees playing icebreakers like "if you were a vegetable, which one would you be?" (happened at UCSD). Sounds ******ed but it was hilarious. Of course there are exceptions...

Btw to the OP, I interviewed with you at UCSD man!

omg, hey j! what gave it away?

minnie2240 said:
Seriously where are all the hot male interviewees??? I have not seen one yet at my interview, all the guys end up being weird and dorky....so I just end up talking to the other girls!

personally, there's been at least one cute guy at every interview i've been to... but i usually end up talking to the other girls anyway because they're more talkative. i guess it's just about how people deal with their stress.

peach921 said:
Ok...so at one of my interviews....there was definitely a hot guy (who had a gf...totally spoiled it), but the Dean of Admissions is hot too in that "older man w/ authority" kinda way...i mean...he's probably late 20's/early 30's, but I was def attracted to him...and def had to pinch myself to keep from giggling around him....I'm such a dork...but thought I'd pitch in on this thread ;)

and all this time i was wondering where the heck all these horny med student chicks are coming from. god bless every one of them.

minnie2240 said:

I agree. I haven't been too interested in the male interviewees. However, there were a couple of VERY hot med students I talk to. The worst was that I thought two of my interviewers was good looking. The interviews went well but I was definitely having fantasies while I was talking to them! :love:

I have noticed a few but they were married of course.

Comrade said:
and all this time i was wondering where the heck all these horny med student chicks are coming from. god bless every one of them.

God Bless America

I must be going to ugly schools because I haven't noticed any. Oh dear god, what if I only was invited to interview at ugly schools??? Perhpas I am not as self-aware as I once thought.

Either way, it was hard to pick out cute guys when they all wear dark suits, white shirts, red/blue ties, over-geled hair, and a designer pen that their father's received from ten years of service at Bank of America.

I had a very hot interviewer at a california school, a second year...It was hard to focus!!

gdbaby said:
I must be going to ugly schools because I haven't noticed any. Oh dear god, what if I only was invited to interview at ugly schools??? Perhpas I am not as self-aware as I once thought.

Either way, it was hard to pick out cute guys when they all wear dark suits, white shirts, red/blue ties, over-geled hair, and a designer pen that their father's received from ten years of service at Bank of America.

what? don't tell me there weren't any plastic body wrestlers at your Iowa interview. i personally had my butt whooped by one in a drunken brawl AND he's better looking than me.

but he cheated and went for my legs. thats wrestlers for ya.

DaMota said:
-dr. mota

i can pick em out too, they're the ones doing their best kenny mccormick impression when the temperature drops below 60 :laugh:

gdbaby said:

eh, it just makes me focus more on the face anyway. plus, suits are more fun to mentally undress? i kid, i kid

Its_MurDAH said:
Yea i think most of us guys are used to checking girls out no matter WHERE we are so it aint a big deal.

But for some odd reason premed girls are only now starting to reveal all their hidden desires and secrets...bring it on mayne, im lookin forward to all the sweet repressed love that was stashed away in some corner by u girls cuz of college and mcats...mmm that is the best kind.

i keed i keed

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's because it's hard to fulfill your sexual desires completely when you have an orgo midterm the next morning.

Plus men are a hassle. Unless it's "friends with benefits" the showerhead is MUCH less time consuming.

gdbaby said:

Uh oh, I think I was only invited to interview at ugly schools too! I knew I should've sent in a glamour shot with my secondaries, not a boring, bland shot against a white wall...

I interviewed today. I am a caucasian male and I am most attracted to caucasian females. But today there was this smoking Indian chick!! All i could do was think about hooking up with her.

seilienne said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's because it's hard to fulfill your sexual desires completely when you have an orgo midterm the next morning.

Plus men are a hassle. Unless it's "friends with benefits" the showerhead is MUCH less time consuming.

Clearly sexy details are required!

I hope someone from this thread has seen me at an interview and felt compelled to post here.

trishaaa said:
Uh oh, I think I was only invited to interview at ugly schools too! I knew I should've sent in a glamour shot with my secondaries, not a boring, bland shot against a white wall...
I like your bangs

trishaaa said:

I caught you a delicious bass.

There was this guy at my last interview that was absolutely the HOTTEST guy imaginable...wait...that was ME!!!!...lol

seilienne said:

All I have to say is: www.goodvibes.com

I had a hottie interviewer as well. A psychiatrist (could he tell?) who was super cool and really comfortable and had no ring on his finger. I kept thinking about wonderful, naughty things but it ultimately helped me relax, and gave me something to put in the Bank of Spank.
He was yummy. If I could have legally asked him to go out for a beer, I would have.

titoincali said:
I agree. I haven't been too interested in the male interviewees.

Is that how you view your future classmates? lol :p

haha i haven't met any girls I would consider bombshells at any interviews.... I have had a couple hot interviewer chicks though... by the end of one such interview that went really well I could tell she was totally in love with me :love: . Generally speaking though, it is pretty well known that intelligence and looks are not proportional :laugh:

it's funny what one guy said above though about californians standing out. I remember at my columbia interview one guy told me and another interviewee that from sqaure one he could tell that both of us were from california. just an air about us i guess.

of course, i'll still have an eye lookin' out for hot girls at my last interviews. where are ya!

mattypez said:
I interviewed today. I am a caucasian male and I am most attracted to caucasian females. But today there was this smoking Indian chick!! All i could do was think about hooking up with her.

What school was this at? I need to find a school with hot indian girls.

Not too many hot interviewees, but wow, one of the cadavers was really hot.